• Page :
  • Text Only
pics and sources? the yugo with grenade launchers sold in california back then, even big5 was selling it. although i think it did violate some of california's laws?

These are sellin like hotcakes,better grab one while you can. I got mine thru Grabagun and it was all matching numberrs w/great bluing and a crappy stock that I'm in the process of a good thorough cleaning and light sanding as it has a star and arsenal mark on it and is historically going to be a nice piece after the stocks refinished. Good deals on these and the supply will dry up sooner than later and go up in value. $229 at Aim and $240 at Grabagun and their already selling for more than that on Gunbroker, better hurry time a wastin

Really wanting to buy one buy $18 shipping plus $15 FFL put me off.

Karnivore said:   Really wanting to buy one buy $18 shipping plus $15 FFL put me off.
Really? The box is huge and FFL fees are a given.

May be in...if I can sell the wife on the idea :/

coolbreeze said:   
May be in...if I can sell the wife on the idea :/

You mean you don't covertly redirect funds from your normal budget to a weapons slush fund that's independent from and invisible to the Executive branch of your household? duh...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014