• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For the past several Christmas seasons Target has come out with some fun 2-in-1 gift cards that include an actual little toy or game attached to the gift card. This year they're offering a Draw and Go Car (has the little Target dog "Bullseye" behind the wheel of a car...unfold the map or draw your own line and Bullseye follows), or a Reindeer Magnetic Maze gift card.

Not a "hot deal" in the sense that they're on sale BUT these typically are very hit-or-miss to try to find in Target stores. They'll be available in stores soon (if not already...mine didn't have them as of yesterday) but they tend to sell out as fast as they're restocked. In past years while you could buy these toy/gift cards in-store and put as little as $5 on them, if ordering them online the minimum amount to put on the card was previously $25. But this year you can also put as little as $5 on the ones you order online; you can always add more $ to the card later if you want. Free shipping if you use your Target credit card.

Great gifts or stocking stuffers for kids. This is my go-to gift for all the nieces and nephews that I never know what to buy for; gives them a little something fun and an actual small present to open instead of just a plain gift card, and at no extra cost.

Member Summary

gift card
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone know if they're going to have a LEGO gift card this year?

Very cute!!... Thanks for the heads up! =)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014