• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

earn&play
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So, what exactly is this? They have "more details" without more details!!!

How does it really work?
Sorry, but that's our secret sauce. Patent pending

kdn102 said:   So, what exactly is this? They have "more details" without more details!!!

How does it really work?

This new Earn & Play app allows shoppers to earn rewards by simply interacting with brands as they shop at the grocery store. Plus, they’re partnered with stores and brands like Kroger, WalMart, P&G, etc.

Hmm blocker says this site is a gambling site.

interacting with brands as they shop at the grocery store

Is that legal in public?

MISTERCHEAP said:   kdn102 said:   So, what exactly is this? They have "more details" without more details!!!

How does it really work?

This new Earn & Play app allows shoppers to earn rewards by simply interacting with brands as they shop at the grocery store. Plus, they’re partnered with stores and brands like Kroger, WalMart, P&G, etc.

The police will reward you with a felony charge for interacting with KY as you shop.

ChiefBrody said:   interacting with brands as they shop at the grocery store

Is that legal in public?

as long as it's not a brand of vibrators, probably yes!

From their Twitter (https://twitter.com/earnandplay):
EarnAndPlay said: Earn and Play ‏@earnandplay First 10,000 users who use promo code: sharewithfriends get "free for life!" View the news article for more info: http://betak.it/hKW

Is this iPhone-exclusive, or can Android phones participate as well? Believe it or not, this essential tidbit of information is tough to find!

I don't see this remaining afloat for too long. Who is going to pay 79.00 a year for this app.

Not sure how reliable Pablo is. He's operating out of his house Link

He is a studious young man though. Here's his Resume (PDF)

I did just sign up Pablo with his own email address - pabloarellano8887@hotmail.com

For me, I'll pass on this one.

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: EANDPLAY.COM
Created on: 22-Jul-12
Expires on: 22-Jul-13
Last Updated on: 22-Jul-12

Registrant:
Pablo Arellano
8887 Winton Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45231
United States

Administrative Contact:
Arellano, Pablo @hotmail.com
8887 Winton Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45231
United States
(513) 371-9195

Technical Contact:
Arellano, Pablo @hotmail.com
8887 Winton Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45231
United States
(513) 371-9195

Seems legit to me. Has a hotmail account and everything.

kagejishin said:   Seems legit to me. Has a hotmail account and everything.
Do I smell an Analyze This reference?

So...in other words...this guy is hoping to start a company to give you rewards. He just needs 10,000 interested people to get the VC's on board.

Unless someone can provide me with REAL T&C or REAL info on EXACTLY what you have to do to get what they're offering then I call vaporware.

There are WAY too many variables in this mix to solve:
1) what you have to do
2) Where you can do it
3) your rewards
4) redeeming your rewards

There's not even a list of actual REAL qualifying stores...I don't mean store names, I want physical B&M locations I can call to verify!

"How can I make sure I am the first to know that my city is available?

This in and of itself pretty much proves my first claim...this service doesn't really exist yet.

I thought this sounded familiar and looked on twitter and saw some pictures from Bentonville, AR. I'm a few miles away in Fayetteville where I know there is also another similar startup/app being developed...Having WalMart HQ down the street helps with these types of ideas i guess

I searched and found Pablo'slinked in profile, he seems legit (really trying to get this thing going, vs. just a scam to get your info)

on the post over on SD, there is also a youtube video with more info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccPoKS9Jprk

It looks like they have gotten to 75% of their goal of 10,000 beta subscribers

note: i'm in no way affiliated with this, just wanted to vouch since I could that this guy is local and not some scammer in nigeria

You have to wonder about this company/website.Pablo- Brand Manager at P&G with 1 Year of College education in I understand correctly? hmm.Operation Located in blue collar neighborhood in Cincinnati?.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014