• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just came from one of my local targets and they had the Sharp 60" LED TV for $949.99 and if you have a target red card $905 and free shipping with red card. The target i went to is close to zip code 32809. They had 4 of them left i did not get one because i don't have a red card and i don't have a truck, with FL tax it would have been $1011

TV in question

Edit had wrong zip code

Member Summary

Sharp 60" LED LE640U (15.78kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

It was $1230 something with red card a couple days ago, at my store. This is a great price, if you want a 60 inch.

Why would it be free ship, if it is B&M store ??

I have a Red Card and my latest bill had a Target coupon in it for $100.00 of a Sharp Tv. Says it expires 11/17 - that would make this a really sweet deal.

-Guru

LORENW said:   Why would it be free ship, if it is B&M store ??

Guess to OP...Self transport mean free shipping.

The guy told me he would ring it up for me for $905 if i had a red card and have it shipped to me for free, like i said i don't have a truck so if i buy a TV in a B&M store i will still need it shipped and yes they do that.

I picked this TV up from Fry's a few months ago for around this price and have been very happy with it. Only complaint is that Netflix forgets our login credentials pretty regularly and you have to re-login, which is a pain. We have an HTPC hooked up to it, so not much of an issue anymore. Also, the apps are only Netflix, vudu, and youtube. No pandora or anything else.

The picture is big, bright and beautiful. We have been very happy with it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014