• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get $20 off on purchases of $75 or more at Advance Auto Parts. Use coupon code BIG20

Get $50 off on purchases of $200 or more at Advance Auto Parts. Use coupon code BIG50

Advance Auto Parts
See Advance Auto Parts coupons that earn 5.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Advance Auto Parts coupon
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
If you spend $85 you can get $35 OFF$35 OFF $85 HERE!
Staff Summary
  • Advance Auto Parts Coupons:
    AAP15OFF
    Save 15% On All Orders (expires 9/30/14 11:59pm)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP

Thanks OP!
Was wondering if they have store-gift-cards and if anyone knows we can buy those with this discount?

Excludes gift cards, Hot Items and special offers including, but not limited to, Buy One–Get One, 2-For- 1, and Oil Change Specials.

Excludes gift cards, Hot Items and special offers including, but not limited to, Buy One–Get One, 2-For- 1, and Oil Change Specials.

I'm not sure if the old codes still work, but if they do, there are better codes depending on what you are tying to buy. I think $50 is the max discount on one order, but if you have more than one item, you can use a $40 off $100 code for one, then another code for the remaining balance.

I can only find another new on their web site. NVB5 for 15% off $50 purchase and a $25 coupon for future purchase.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014