• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://lanbosarmory.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&product...

Description:
New EAA WITNESS 45ACP 22LR COMBO, part number 999119Manufacturer: European American ArmoryManufacturer part number: 999119New EAA WITNESS 45ACP 22LR COMBO, part number 999119
Manufacturer: European American Armory
Manufacturer part number: 999119

Thanks Mark

Member Summary

EAA Witness
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Do want! Santa, are you listening? I know I've been bad but that's only because my gf likes me that way.

Everything I have read about these pistols has been positive...I haven't shot any but have looked them over and they are well built and fitted.
The advantage of having the .22 conversion means anyone can shoot it and at about 3-4 cents a shot.

Wow, I didn't know such a thing existed. Great find, BB.

Wowwww, it's really tempting !!!
Well, living in a guns shy state...

ghostofdavid said:   Wow, I didn't know such a thing existed. Great find, BB.Really? Guns have been around for hundreds of years.

Hey guys just a heads up. Read the warranty policy for this manufacturer. I've had quite the unpleasant experience with EAA. I purchased a witness elite 9mm brand new only to find it was defective right out of the box. Magazine would not lock in, and a bent trigger / trigger pin. I had to pay to ship it back to EAA ($30) then return shipping ($20) to get the gun shipped back to me. Oh and I am still waiting on it. Going on 4 weeks now since I shipped it. The month prior to that I was just trying to get a returned phone call. The gunsmith I finally spoke to at eaa is extremely arrogant and said I bent the trigger pin trying to replace the trigger (the brand new gun had only come out of the packaging for visual inspection). He told me that the gun wasn't defective, and that they replaced the parts as a courtesy to me. These guys don't stand behind their products.

As for Tanfoglios in general, they are awesome pistols. I compete with the elite series guns and have had zero issues with the other 2. I absolutely dread if something happens and my gunsmith can't fix and it needs to go back to EAA. It has been one of the worst customer service experiences in my life.

I would never have invested in these guns had I known what kind of customer service they had. Good luck.

Thanks for sharing, artofworx.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014