• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

micro sm
Disclaimer
Simple Mobile Activation Kit including Sim Card for $0.20 at Amazon

Click here Text
Its sold by 3rd party unlimited phones 4 less but shipped by Amazon.

Simple Mobile Micro SIM Card Activation Kit for Apple iPad / iPhone 4G and 4S for $0.49 at Amazon
Click here Text
Its sold by 3rd party unlimited phones 4 less but shipped by Amazon.

If you are prime member free 2-day shipping or for only $3.99 get it next day.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Simple Mobile Activation Kit
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Order Summary
Items (3): $0.63
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Total Before Tax: $0.63
Estimated Tax To Be Collected:* $0.00
Order Total: $0.63

Nice

Simple Mobile uses the T-Mobile network. They are owned by America Movil (Tracfone)

They also have Red Pocket mobile, 0.11 Prime ship or 0.01 free ship. Who's Red Mobile?

Simple now 0.36 each.

jimates said:   Simple Mobile uses the T-Mobile network. They are owned by America Movil (Tracfone)
Since I have an unlocked AT&T iPhone 4, this is of interest to me. Trying to beat the StraightTalk $45 plan.

If they use the T-Mob network, the use of an AT&T iPhone will only get you Edge web speeds in many of their markets (granted they are opening the 3G on the 1900mhz band in many major markets)but for those of us in smaller cities it is not available yet. Interestingly they also advertise on the $40 plan, first 250mb at 4G speeds (not the same as a 4G network BTW). The iPhone 4 and 4s do not even have true 4G capability. So unless you do a lot of talk or international text and do not like talk-a-tone or google voice voip, then it seems you would be better with the T-mob $30 plan that you get at Wal-Mart, and has been discussed a lot. I think that plan has only 100 mins talk, but unlim web (which means unlim voip) and 5GB at up to 4G speeds--remember the above.

I am unclear on one thing though, if you have a month to month plan like these, are there fees and taxes added, like on a contract cell phone plan???? Or is it a flat $40/month, period?

I know most of you know all this, and please feel free to correct me if there are errors.

Simple doesn't beat Straight Talk, data speed is capped at like 119Kbps on "3G" ...

Also just so you know, America Movil now owns both Simple Mobile and Straight Talk.

All their plans have monthly fees. do any of the Free/Cheap Sim card activation kits available on Amazon have come with free starter airtime like the T-Mobile ones do? (I have bought some T-Mobile cards recently, just curious if their are other options)

ljderm said:   jimates said:   Simple Mobile uses the T-Mobile network. They are owned by America Movil (Tracfone)
Since I have an unlocked AT&T iPhone 4, this is of interest to me. Trying to beat the StraightTalk $45 plan.

If they use the T-Mob network, the use of an AT&T iPhone will only get you Edge web speeds in many of their markets (granted they are opening the 3G on the 1900mhz band in many major markets)but for those of us in smaller cities it is not available yet. Interestingly they also advertise on the $40 plan, first 250mb at 4G speeds (not the same as a 4G network BTW). The iPhone 4 and 4s do not even have true 4G capability. So unless you do a lot of talk or international text and do not like talk-a-tone or google voice voip, then it seems you would be better with the T-mob $30 plan that you get at Wal-Mart, and has been discussed a lot. I think that plan has only 100 mins talk, but unlim web (which means unlim voip) and 5GB at up to 4G speeds--remember the above.

I am unclear on one thing though, if you have a month to month plan like these, are there fees and taxes added, like on a contract cell phone plan???? Or is it a flat $40/month, period?

I know most of you know all this, and please feel free to correct me if there are errors.

Flat rate per month. All taxes and extras are included in the their pricing, including all calling features (caller id, voicemail, nationwide incl HI, PR, AK etc)...

GWBush said:   Simple now 0.36 each.

Yep, "SOMEONE" got a bunch of the 20 ones.

I've been pretty happy with Simple Mobile. Good pricing, good service. Plus -- all taxes and fees are included, so it's really $40 per month total.

There is the US Cellular WalMart
(Some parts of the country it is Alltel)
u pre paid dot net
$40 a month for non smart phones
unlimited web, talk and text.
Phones start at $20.00

I am unclear on one thing though, if you have a month to month plan like these, are there fees and taxes added, like on a contract cell phone plan???? Or is it a flat $40/month, period?[/B

I have this plan and in NY they charge $2.66 in taxes or fees, so the monthly total is $32.66. It used to be you could "refill by text" and be charged $30 exact, but that's gone somehow.

I don't get this tax or no tax deal.
I supply my ex wife with a refill to her Net10 every 60 days.
At WM and elsewhere the card it is $30 out the door
I buy from Net10 and they add about $2.50

damalt said:   I am unclear on one thing though, if you have a month to month plan like these, are there fees and taxes added, like on a contract cell phone plan???? Or is it a flat $40/month, period?[/B

I have this plan and in NY they charge $2.66 in taxes or fees, so the monthly total is $32.66. It used to be you could "refill by text" and be charged $30 exact, but that's gone somehow.

I do auto-refill and am also in NY and only get charged $40, no taxes or fees on top.

will this work with old alltel PalmOne Treo?

lexx said:   will this work with old alltel PalmOne Treo?

The item is for GSM phones not CDMA

All the way up to $0.39 now.

How much do these run usually?

$12.99 through their website, but I think they generally sell for <$1 on eBay (I picked one up several months ago for about that, shipped).

BTW their $40 plan now includes some data at 4G speeds, which is pretty awesome.

wildbottom said:   How much do these run usually?

AS I recall and if you search FW
these have been quite often $1.00 from a cell phone seller whom I forget their name.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014