• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text

$15.99 for 15 rolls.
Order 2 15-count rolls of Bounty regular size select-a-size paper towels and get free shipping. If you are a new customer at Soap.com use 15% off code (SOAPAFF). There is also a 50-cent e-coupon on the site=26.76 for 30 rolls, shipped for new customers.
FW CashBack=2.5 %

Member Summary

Bounty
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Use code SOAP20SPLASH for 20% off
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ok deal at .89 a roll .

Funny, the wife was just saying she would like to find a deal on Bountys this morning!
Thanks

Thanks for the deal! Even better with code SOAP20SPLASH for 20% off, came to $25.18.

Thanks; at 83 cents @roll that is an amazing deal. Before this deal, I had stopped buying select-a-size Bounty paper towels because they were so expensive, anywhere from $1.60 (Staples) to $2 (Amazon)for a regular-sized roll. After experimenting with cheaper brands, I (reluctantly, due to the higher price) returned to Bounty.

Woah, 83 cents/roll is an "amazing" deal???? Say it ain't so. These are the tiny, REGULAR size rolls.

peepsiemom said:   Woah, 83 cents/roll is an "amazing" deal???? Say it ain't so. These are the tiny, REGULAR size rolls.

Enquiring minds want you to back up your criticism. Show us some facts (prices) that prove this is NOT a great price for these Bounty select-a-size paper towels. And be specific.

thanks for sharing

MasterRebater said:   peepsiemom said:   Woah, 83 cents/roll is an "amazing" deal???? Say it ain't so. These are the tiny, REGULAR size rolls.

Enquiring minds want you to back up your criticism. Show us some facts (prices) that prove this is NOT a great price for these Bounty select-a-size paper towels. And be specific.



Hey Peepsiemom:
We are still waiting for your examples to back up your criticism., which you were so fast to post.
This ain't politics. Facts matter.

peepsiemom said:   Woah, 83 cents/roll is an "amazing" deal???? Say it ain't so. These are the tiny, REGULAR size rolls.
Bounty also makes "Basic", which are their economy line of paper towels. Bounty is good sh!t. You'll use much less Bounty sheets, compared to the economy-grade stuff. This is definitely a deal worth taking advantage of.

Better deal:

drugstore.com: Bounty Paper Towels, 40 Rolls as low as $29.96+FS - 75 cents a roll

Drugstore has Bounty paper towels for 20% off this week. You can also use 6E5918C4 to get $5 off $40 or more, and clip the $.50 off coupon. Orders of $25 or more receive free shipping, or you can use Shoprunner.

you can use Discover for 15% back

There are a few options:

Bounty Paper Towels Big Rolls, 6 per case [drugstore.com] - 6 of these are equivalent to 8 regular rolls. $7.99 per case. 64 sheets per roll. 50.8 square feet/roll, 304.8 square feet/case.

Bounty Paper Towels Regular Rolls, 8 per case [drugstore.com] $7.99 per case. 48 sheets per roll. 38.125 square feet/roll, 305 square feet/case.

1) Add a total of 5 of the above products to reach $39.45.
2) Add an extra product to get above the $40 threshold (The cheapest I found was $.79 bar of Irish Spring soap [drugstore.com]). The soap does not qualify for Shoprunner, but you can still get free regular shipping, or find a $.99 item to add. You can also go here and order the $1.99 shave gel, and get the free Schick Hydro 5 Razor handle. [drugstore.com]
3) Add coupon code code 6E5918C4
4) Total comes to $35.24 or $29.96 using Discover Cash Back.

namlook said:   $5 off $40 (Drugst0re.com)
There's also a $5 off $30 (Drugst0re.com) for new e-mail addresses-- err... I mean customers. I found the clickthrough on r3tailmenot (not sure if I can say it here).

namlook said:   Better deal:

drugstore.com: Bounty Paper Towels, 40 Rolls as low as $29.96+FS - 75 cents a roll

Drugstore has Bounty paper towels for 20% off this week. You can also use 6E5918C4 to get $5 off $40 or more, and clip the $.50 off coupon. Orders of $25 or more receive free shipping, or you can use Shoprunner.

you can use Discover for 15% back

There are a few options:

Bounty Paper Towels Big Rolls, 6 per case [drugstore.com] - 6 of these are equivalent to 8 regular rolls. $7.99 per case. 64 sheets per roll. 50.8 square feet/roll, 304.8 square feet/case.

Bounty Paper Towels Regular Rolls, 8 per case [drugstore.com] $7.99 per case. 48 sheets per roll. 38.125 square feet/roll, 305 square feet/case.

1) Add a total of 5 of the above products to reach $39.45.
2) Add an extra product to get above the $40 threshold (The cheapest I found was $.79 bar of Irish Spring soap [drugstore.com]). The soap does not qualify for Shoprunner, but you can still get free regular shipping, or find a $.99 item to add. You can also go here and order the $1.99 shave gel, and get the free Schick Hydro 5 Razor handle. [drugstore.com]
3) Add coupon code code 6E5918C4
4) Total comes to $35.24 or $29.96 using Discover Cash Back.


Great price...thanks. It's a shame that they always charge more for the select-a-size towels and even worse that my wife prefers them over the regular rolls!


Total
Disclaimer
Yoooooo! Timing couldn't be better on this one: $8 for $16 soap.com voucher at AmazonLocal (Western Philly suburbs)

Total for 30 rolls before sales tax: $15.98 + $8 (voucher) = $23.98

Unfortunately the AmazonLocal voucher won't stack with the XX% off codes.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014