• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was looking to buy formula for my daughter and came across a great deal at BRU. They are offering 20% off $125 or more and FREE shipping on $99 or more. Usually they only take up to $20 off on the shipping. This time, the entire amount came off. For example:

4 cases of Similac Sensitive RTF Formula 32 oz - 6 pack @ $34.74 each.

Total of $138.96.

20% off $125 or more took off -$27.79.

Shipping was $32.00.

Free shipping on $99 or more took off -$32.00.

No tax on formula.

Total Cost was $111.17 SHIPPED. That's $4.63 per bottle! Cheapest I could find for this formula.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3690700

This deal probably works for plenty of other items, this is just an example of what I used it for.

Details:
20% off PLUS FREE SHIPPING

20% off SAVINGS

Look for this "Special Offers" message on product information pages

Online Only! Save 20% on regular priced items with your total toy and baby purchase of $125 or more!

Excludes presell items, promotional items, sale items, clearance items, baby food, diapers, formula, wipes, car seats, strollers, infant carriers, high chairs, swings, bouncers, entertainers, travel yards, bassinets, on the go and in home gear accessories, Unbeatable Price items, 4Moms, Ameda, Aprica, Baby Jogger, Bugaboo, Bumbleride, Cybex, ERGObaby, LEGO, Mamas & Papas, Maxi-Cosi car seats, Motherhood Maternity, Motorola, Nap Nanny, Naturepedic, OXO, Pediped, Peg Pérego, Phil & Teds, Quinny, robeez, Tommee Tippee, Under Armour, electronic learning toys, netbooks, tablets, video game hardware, video games, Apple products, FAO products, Buyer Protection Plan, gift cards, photo studios, phone orders, Special Orders, assembly fee, breast-pump rental fee, delivery fee, and shipping & handling.

FREE Shipping on order of $99 or more

Standard shipping only to lower 48 states, street addresses. Excludes video game consoles/handhelds and hardware, gift cards, select oversized items and Buyer Protection Plan. Baby toys do not qualify towards the free shipping requirement.

Babies R Us
Need a Babies R Us coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Similac Sensitive RTF Formula
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Deal doesn't work, formula is not sold online. =(

I just tried it on some formula that they had in stock and it didn't work. BBRUs is known for never allowing formula purchases to qualify for a 20% discount. Could you post a screenshot of your receipt (without personal info)?

Even in your OP it says "Excludes presell items, promotional items, sale items, clearance items, baby food, diapers, formula" so I'd be surprised if you actually got it.

I find it kind of odd that some people aren't getting it to work on formula. I just ordered 6 cases of the Similac Alimentum ready to feed for my daughter with a milk protein intolerance. Came out to about $43 a case which is a sizeable savings. Maybe it will only work on specific types of formula? Either way, thanks OP!

I think it is specific types, I just tried the Similac Alimentum and it worked. They are pretty clear on their discounts not working on diapers/formula/toys etc, so I guess I'm just surprised it's working.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.