• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Gift Set
Disclaimer
Babies R Us Baby Essentials Gift Set

Shoprunner eligible or free shipping with RUs card. Also, free shipping with purchases of $99+. May be available for store pickup.

Babies R Us Baby Essentials Gift welcomes the newest addition to your family or congratulate a new parent with 7 essential baby-care products, plus valuable Babies R Us brand coupons and a reusable keepsake gift box. Safari-printed diapers feature stretchable grip tabs, comfortable stretch waist, super-absorbent core, soft-comfort leak guards, a moisture-proof cover and contains ingredients from popular rash ointments such as Vitamin E, aloe, and zinc. Unscented wipes are hypoallergenic, alcohol-free, and gentle on sensitive skin. Ultra-gentle baby wash for hair and body is tear free and hypoallergenic. Baby lotion is hypoallergenic and dermatologist, pediatrician, and allergy tested. Vitamin A&D diaper rash ointment helps protect and sooth delicate skin. 100% pure petroleum jelly treats and prevents diaper rash, protects chafed skin, and seals out wetness. Large Disposable Changing Pads are ideal for changing baby at home or on-the-go. They are made with soft materials that are comfortable and super absorbent to keep moisture away from babys skin. The leak proof liner prevents liquids from seeping through.

Babies R Us
See Babies R Us promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Babies R Us Baby Essentials Gift Set
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

unless I am missing something, their site is showing price to be $17.98, not $12.98.
How do I get the $12.98 ?

$17.98 here as well

I just got this and it's pretty nice, surprisingly big and heavy. Went to order another, but looks like the deal is dead. It did show as $12.98 before.

Unfortunate combo of words in title. Either that or the worst name for a store ever.

EbayExpert said:   Unfortunate combo of words in title. Either that or the worst name for a store ever.

Making the comment you already made was the only reason I clicked the title.

Like that London traffic sign:
"Dead Slow
Children Playing"

only clicked because of dead babies

timbudtwo said:   only clicked because of dead babies

+1

Maybe don't start your thread title with "dead:babies"!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014