• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bigvalueinc via eBay has Canon EOS 5D Mark II 21.1MP Full Frame Digital SLR Camera (Body only) for $1499 + free shipping.

Canon EOS 5D Mark II Digital SLR Camera Mark 2 (Body)

Member Summary

Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Thanks Eryeal
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That was $1299 when the started early this morning.

Just be careful. Even though it claims USA warranty, it might not actually be eligible.

Here is a list of authorized Canon dealers that offer a USA warranty

Canon dealers

Some stores that are NOT on the list could offer their own warranty which may or may not meet your needs.

$1899 now

$1499 for a camera! And Body ONLY!
WTF, those are over-over-over-priced.

I remember I bought my 5M Sony digital camera for $500 in 2005. Now it with nothing, nothing, nothing. But it still functions well.

ken94538 said:   $1499 for a camera! And Body ONLY!
WTF, those are over-over-over-priced.

I remember I bought my 5M Sony digital camera for $500 in 2005. Now it with nothing, nothing, nothing. But it still functions well.

If you know nothing about photography, you shouldn't visit these threads. What are you basing the over-price on? The price alone? What about $5,000 and $10k professional cameras as well? Overpriced? Just because?

When this deal first started at $1299 - it was a hell of a deal for this camera considering normal price is around $1,800, and is one of the highest rated on Amazon (where it goes for $1799).

But seriously - don't come into threads and TC when you know absolutely nothing about the subject. I think paying $50k for a car is too much, but I'm not going to go into a Ferrari thread where you can buy one that goes for $100k for $50k just because the price is too high for me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014