• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
TextLink

Note: (Edit)

-Price is for Craftsman club members (free sign-up)

-Price includes coupon codes: SAVEONTOOLS and SEARS2012 (they do currently stack)

-Price is for in-store pickup (for locations that don't have it in-stock, looks like it can be delivered to store within 7-9 days)

Member Summary

Craftsman 14 Drawer 26 Inch heavy duty tool chest combo
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

respdoc said:   Link

Note:

-Price is for Craftsman club members (free sign-up)

-Price includes $15 off $100 tools coupon (can be found in your Sears "deals center" coupon section)

-Price is for in-store pickup (for locations that don't have it in-stock, looks like it can be delivered to store within 7-9 days)

Stand corrected....great deal

guilty1 said:   
I get this:

Estimated Pre-tax Total
$483.97

But I did not use coupon, although I don't know how a $15 off coupon will get me down to $264.

You need to follow the instructions/notes outlined to get the price. If for some reason you don't have/use the coupon..it will be, of course, $15 more.

Good price, mixed reviews.

GG

I am Craftsman Club member - logged in - it shows $483.97 pre-tax for me too. Tried creating another account with one of my "disposable" email accounts and got the same thing.

showing total of $468 when i add to cart and use coupon code, think deal is dead

I was able to duplicate this deal but I did not buy it. It was not an easy process and it took me 2 or 3 tries to get the price right. But it did work.

GG

havoc2u said:   showing total of $468 when i add to cart and use coupon code, think deal is dead

I emptied my cart, signed out, and re-entered the items and still got the sale price. Nothing special about my account. It is still part of Sears though, so like the rest of their defunct website, it might take a couple of tries to get the cart to update correctly.

Time too use those Lands Ends Gift cards from Chase that are 20% off - need to get more now!!

Thanks..

The $15.00 off $100.00 is not showing up for everyone

You can split the order in 2 just by adding all the items first (2X) and use the coupon 2 times. For 2 different orders.

I saved $30.00 instead of $15.00 Total before Taxes is $257.22 with out the door Store Pickup.

Craftsman 26" 3-Drawer Quiet Glide & Craftsman 26" Wide 6-Drawer Quiet Glide =$134.99 + your taxes
Craftsman 26" Wide 4-Drawer Quiet Glide =$122.23 + you taxes

I can't find the $15 of $100 coupon. Think it may be region based?

Everything else works fine.

The coupons are regional. I just created a few accounts with different zip codes. Still haven't found the $15/$100 coupon, but I got different deals. Anyone that got the $15/$100 willing to post their zipcode?

Septhinox said:   The coupons are regional.

No, they are not regional. If could possibly be YMMV but others have mentioned this Sears tool coupon in other threads so it would at least be fairly widespread.

washerebefore said:   Time too use those Lands Ends Gift cards from Chase that are 20% off - need to get more now!!

Thanks..

The $15.00 off $100.00 is not showing up for everyone

You can split the order in 2 just by adding all the items first (2X) and use the coupon 2 times. For 2 different orders.

I saved $30.00 instead of $15.00 Total before Taxes is $257.22 with out the door Store Pickup.

Craftsman 26" 3-Drawer Quiet Glide & Craftsman 26" Wide 6-Drawer Quiet Glide =$134.99 + your taxes
Craftsman 26" Wide 4-Drawer Quiet Glide =$122.23 + you taxes

Hmm...I did try adding the coupon again..and got "This promo code has been applied for the maximum number of uses allowed. It is no longer valid" and this was only after the second try (first was on the original order).

The discounted craftsmen club price didn't show up until I added the bundle to my cart. I used the saveontools coupon found on FW's Sears page to bring the total to $244.98 before tax.

curmudgn said:   The discounted craftsmen club price didn't show up until I added the bundle to my cart. I used the saveontools coupon found on FW's Sears page to bring the total to $244.98 before tax.

Did find a hybrid deal that comes out to a lower price. Thanks though for giving me the idea to play with the codes.

I can't seem to get the SEARS2012 code to do $15 off $100. It does $5 off $100. Best total I can get is $265. Any suggestions?

BTW, I would be buying this over the Harbor Freight model at $150. The HF modle gets great reviews, but I suspect that's more of a function of initial low expectations for a low price item that still works ok.

dogmeat said:   I can't seem to get the SEARS2012 code to do $15 off $100. It does $5 off $100. Best total I can get is $265. Any suggestions?

The two new codes I updated the original post with..provide a larger discount than the previous $15 off $100. I did place a successful order just a few hours back, so currently both updated codes stack.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014