Hitachi Leaf Blower Sears $75

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
My old trusty Homelite lost all its compression so dropped by Sears. They had the last of the Hitachi RB24EAP leaf blowers marked down $50 to $109.99. These are very well reported on Amazon. There is also a 10% off coupon on Garden Equip or a $15 of $100 on tools in the "Shop Your Way" program. Sears and Discover are offering an additional 5% off when you charge. Finally, Sears gave most of us in the Sandy strike zone an additional $10 or $20 in Rewards points for our awesome experience. This is in store only. On the Sears site the Hitachi RB24EAP is marked down only to $128. This is still a very good deal because online Discover is offering an additional 15% off at Sears instead of only 5% and you can still use the coupons.

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Hitachi RB24EAP
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal on a great blower. Got mine last year during this DEAL. Some good info found in that thread.

chaser30 said:   Good deal on a great blower. Got mine last year during this DEAL. Some good info found in that thread.

Got in on last years deal. This is a great blower, plenty of power

chaser30 said:   Good deal on a great blower. Got mine last year during this DEAL. Some good info found in that thread.

Got mine, taking a huge chance with Woot on Amazon, for $69.95 FS during a Gold Box sale. Fabulous machine. Even my wife likes it and she's like Mikey - she hates everything I buy that comes shipped instead of purchased in person.

With a 7-year (yes, Seven!) warranty, what's not to like? I do recommend using the Tanaka 2 cycle oil. It runs like a dream on that stuff with no smoke and basically no smell. Don't know how they do it.

This deal blows!

THanks OP

Good blower, but pretty much impossible to repeat the $75 price.

Great price, love mine.

I bought this this 25cc blower from Weedeater last year for $70 shipped. What's interesting is the Hitachi is only a 23.9 cc engine and yet has 441 CFM volume rating vs the Weedeater's 290. Both quote 170mph velocity. Happy enough w/ the Weedeater but I do wonder how much more blowing I'd get w/ a bigger unit.

Of course, if you really want to be armed for bear, you gotta get a backpack blower.

Aside from any performance differences, the 7 year warranty on the Hitachi vs. 1 year on the linked Weedeater is very significant.

Earlier today saw the Hitachi Massager deal and now comes this blower deal

Yesterday I was thinking about raking the leaves and then thought to use my bagged lawn mower instead so I was done cleaning the yard in half the time it would have taken using the rake or the blower.

elborak said:   Aside from any performance differences, the 7 year warranty on the Hitachi vs. 1 year on the linked Weedeater is very significant.

Agree. Not suggesting the Weedeater as a viable runner-up. Though as some have suggested this Hitachi deal at this price requires quite a planet alignment to pull off.

You can fly with these things:
Video Link

Me too. Unfortunately last weekend I noticed it seems to have walked out of my garage.

Definately would buy again at the $75 level.

ach1199 said:   Earlier today saw the Hitachi Massager deal and now comes this blower deal

Yesterday I was thinking about raking the leaves and then thought to use my bagged lawn mower instead so I was done cleaning the yard in half the time it would have taken using the rake or the blower.

If the leaves are dry, have at it with the mower. Don't even try it with wet leaves though, you'll just gunk up the mower. A blower still does some to wet leaves (Though don't try using the mower vac thingies...just clogs every 9 seconds).

Got this machine during last year's deal. Worth repeating: Great machine.

Excellent product, excellent price. I use mine all the time.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014