• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Use code Friends and PIN 3010

Mens, limited sizes available now here. ($35.00)

A binder filled with womens jackets here ($38 and up)

Lands' End
See Lands' End discounts that earn Up to 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

parka (158.95kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

2 (25.66kB)
Thanks GudSpellur
Disclaimer

... (26.04kB)
Thanks GudSpellur
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Finally received mine.

It has a good length to both the body and sleeves. The color is not a loud yellow,just kinda darke... (more)

COMPUTIAC (Nov. 14, 2012 @ 9:49p) |

I received mine yesterday, as well. I love the color (pink begonia which is more of a mauve.) Mine was too small. I w... (more)

Gnomie (Dec. 07, 2012 @ 8:57a) |

I want to reply to say that I am very happy with mine! For the money a STEAL!
Went to Sears, and for dark blue Lands End ... (more)

sartor (Dec. 27, 2012 @ 5:10p) |

seems like a great parka, but I don't think I can rock that color.

xfree said:   seems like a great parka, but I don't think I can rock that color.

Did you see the second link for different colors?

Ordered a Medium! Thanks! Needed the hood, color is OK..
My total was $33.04 with MI tax

In for a black one. Thanks...

LOL! Love the 'binder' reference! Very clever.

Thanks! Women's Down Vest $24.47 AC
Vest

80% down and 20% feather.

good deal in 4 1

Attempted to stack with the 10% ShopDiscover bonus even though SD says it can't be combined with other discounts/offers. Worst case will get 5% from Discover since it's online

Thanks OP

It looks like you've been dipped in mustard

Regardless, Down Parkas and 'cheap' rarely go together. Nice Post, OP!

Logan71 said:   It looks like you've been dipped in mustard

Regardless, Down Parkas and 'cheap' rarely go together. Nice Post, OP!

Matched with this sweater for maximum effect!

http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-361116-11141276?sid=FWb8fiub&url=ht...
The page cannot be found

I can only use direct links because our system blocks third party linking like tkqlhce.com
It seems to be a common problem with FW links.

Okay, I have to say the deal works well for me. Thanks OP!

po90260 said:   I can only use direct links because our system blocks third party linking like tkqlhce.com
It seems to be a common problem with FW links.
Sounds like you need to edit your Hosts file and remove/delete "tkqlhce.com" and any other such conflicts on a case by case basis. Not hard to do, just remember to make a copy of your original Hosts file and name it something like "Hostsoriginal.old" just in case you make a mistake sometime, and be sure to "save" your changes. After editing you should be able to click FW links without a problem.

Nice deal OP, but nothing for me. Still gave GREEN for posting a great deal though.

Good deals for me , thanks !

Thank's OP !

In for one tall, $37.19 to Ct.

Gonna look like a hot dog with tooooooo much mustard, but oh so cozy !

In for 1, I also used 10% ShopDiscover CashBack and 5% Discover online purchases CashBack.

Can anyone explain these temperature ratings? Maybe I am a wimp but these jackets rated at like 0 degrees F at warmest definitely do not feel too hot to wear when its like even 35F out.

Anyone have a suggestion for super warm gloves.

Must be wind and water proof.

Considering:

http://www.landsend.com/pp/mens-squall-glove~244154_-1.html

http://www.landsend.com/pp/mens-expedition-gloves~244158_-1.html

or if anyone has a better idea ?

Thanks GudSpellur

Klauven said:   Can anyone explain these temperature ratings? Maybe I am a wimp but these jackets rated at like 0 degrees F at warmest definitely do not feel too hot to wear when its like even 35F out.If these ratings are similar to how sleeping bags are temperature rated, then the 0 degree rating is the coldest temp where you could survive (no hypothermia) but you wouldn't be that comfortable, you would probably feel cold. Realistically, you should add 10 degrees to that. So 10 degrees is the coldest temp where you will not only not become hypothermic but you also won't feel cold.

Given that people vary greatly at which point they feel cold or too warm compared to another person, don't take these ratings to be set in stone. You may feel great in this coat at 35 degrees where someone else might feel too warm, or they might feel cold. Keep in mind that this will depend a LOT on how you are dressed, how many layers, your base layer, if you are wearing long-johns, your activity level, etc.

Sonofspam said:   Klauven said:   Can anyone explain these temperature ratings? Maybe I am a wimp but these jackets rated at like 0 degrees F at warmest definitely do not feel too hot to wear when its like even 35F out.If these ratings are similar to how sleeping bags are temperature rated, then the 0 degree rating is the coldest temp where you could survive (no hypothermia) but you wouldn't be that comfortable, you would probably feel cold. Realistically, you should add 10 degrees to that. So 10 degrees is the coldest temp where you will not only not become hypothermic but you also won't feel cold.

Given that people vary greatly at which point they feel cold or too warm compared to another person, don't take these ratings to be set in stone. You may feel great in this coat at 35 degrees where someone else might feel too warm, or they might feel cold. Keep in mind that this will depend a LOT on how you are dressed, how many layers, your base layer, if you are wearing long-johns, your activity level, etc.

+1
From their website: "All our ratings are based on wearing typical cool weather clothing, including a cotton turtleneck, wool sweater and jeans."

Got mine yesterday.. LIke the color!
The Nylon shell material could be heavier/durable.
The Down filling could be more dense/fuller.. that may be it's 'down'fall, but
for now, it looks very nice with a lot of extras built in!

sartor said:   Got mine yesterday.. LIke the color!

How do you think it will do in a cold winter?

GudSpellur said:   sartor said:   Got mine yesterday.. LIke the color!

How do you think it will do in a cold winter?

I feel it will be FINE but for the very coldest days!

Finally received mine.

It has a good length to both the body and sleeves. The color is not a loud yellow,just kinda darker.

I will be very happy with it as long as it holds up to being warm and windproof.

Gotta say if I did not get a good deal on this, I would never have payed full price for it, $150. or so I think.

I received mine yesterday, as well. I love the color (pink begonia which is more of a mauve.) Mine was too small. I went online to order a larger one, but was out of stock. I called customer service, and they are sending me one fo.

If it's OOS on the Internet, don't think that your out of luck.

I want to reply to say that I am very happy with mine! For the money a STEAL!
Went to Sears, and for dark blue Lands End similar models they want $180!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014