• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WalMart.com has a pretty decent price of $39.00 on a portable TV if you are looking for this kind of thing. This is a great emergency TV to have if the power goes out or if your are out camping. The reviews look good. It has a rechargeable battery.

Link to 7" Portable HDTV

Member Summary

portable tv
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks good. Ordered two because they weren't in stock anywhere in S.E. Michigan

With what has just happened with Hurricane Sandy, it's always a good idea to have a small emergency television. This one fits the bill.

When did 480i become HD?

Klauven said:   When did 480i become HD?

I believe they call it an HDTV because it can receive over the air HD signals, it just displays it in good ol 480i.

Mine came today. Looks and works better than the description. Came with car charger, wall charger and internal rechargeable battery.

Almost clicked to buy...but $6 merchandise fee +$3.27 CA Tax just killed it bringing total to $48.27 Nice fun toy it seems like but not a must have...

Also use shopdiscover for 5% CashBack if you gotta get it.

Klauven said:   When did 480i become HD?

I have this TV in my storm shelter.
Mine wears a Hairer badge, and is 720P.
I would not be surprised if this one is too.

The set has a three hour battery life, can be recharged with 12VDC, and works well when hooked up to my rooftop antenna.
The antenna provided with the TV is marginal.

Looks like a nice find. In for 1

Thanks OP. In for 1. It's WalMart, I can return it if it's not what I hoped it would be and free ship to store is a nice plus.

Please put WalMart in the title of the thread! TY

Done! Thanks for the suggestion.

Went to $48 a couple days ago, back to $39 now....

This TV is back at $39.98 now and has 172 reviews. Since I found myself using it a bit more than I expected, as a desk tv, I ordered a couple more as xmas gifts. You can't beat it for the price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014