• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy SII w/$30 AirTime Card for $299.00

Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
T-Mobile
See T-Mobile coupons that earn Up to $37.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

T-Mobile Galaxy SII (21.50kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

What is model number?

Um...unlocked Nexus 4 is $300. Why go back in time 2 years to get this?

GS II has SD card slot, removable battery, and is a proven performer. It also supports T-Mobile wifi calling whic the nexus 4 will not. I would likely choose the nexus also, but the T989 is getting 4.1 soon and will still run anything in the market with ease.

Is it $299 or $329 ?

RutgersFTW said:   GS II has SD card slot, removable battery, and is a proven performer. It also supports T-Mobile wifi calling whic the nexus 4 will not. I would likely choose the nexus also, but the T989 is getting 4.1 soon and will still run anything in the market with ease.
Installing third party ROMs will make T-Mobile Wi-Fi calling unusable as well, so that's going to be a problem on any phone for someone who wants to run the best available software. I use Google Voice for Wi-Fi calling, so that feature doesn't matter to me. But an easily swappable battery would be nice, especially considering that the Nexus 4's battery life is reportedly unimpressive. And it's almost inexcusable for a smartphone to lack a micro SD card slot, although I could live without it.

Is it dead?

Looks like it's back up to the normal price of $329.99 w/$30 card.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014