• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Use coupon DAYLIGHT

Also there is a possibility to sweeten the deal by getting $12 back Magazine Rebate

And dont forget the 5% FW CashBack!

Member Summary

Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron (1 1/2")
Thanks ozzyadu
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Folica Beauty Supply Coupons:
    20BCAOFFER
    20% off any order (expires 11/1/14 4:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks. Probably won't get CashBack on this, there's no icon when you go to the CashBack section on FW. Although Discover has the 5% on all online purchases. I also didn't realized they collect tax in NJ (I sped through checkout), but the bright side is it should take no longer than a day to ship.

Is this deal over?? It's not accepting coupon.

JeremyP said:   Thanks. Probably won't get CashBack on this, there's no icon when you go to the CashBack section on FW. Although Discover has the 5% on all online purchases. I also didn't realized they collect tax in NJ (I sped through checkout), but the bright side is it should take no longer than a day to ship.

Hmmm.. I actually got a confirmation from FW that I will be getting my CashBack!

NYDesi80 said:   Is this deal over?? It's not accepting coupon.

yea.. you're right, sorry.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014