Lowe's Black Friday Preview

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Lowe's
See Lowe's discounts that earn Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Lowes (42.54kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
My Lowes (Chino Hills, CA) has some of the BF items (mainly the Kobalt tool sets) on the BF ad already out and for sale ... (more)

voyager2 (Nov. 15, 2012 @ 7:29p) |

Go to your local post office and pick up a 'moving kit'. Included should be a Lowe's 10% off coupon.

A Lowe's employee t... (more)

eolivr (Nov. 19, 2012 @ 12:08a) |

My cousin works at Home Depot (and they accept each others coupons) told me to do this a while ago but be warned - some ... (more)

bargainbtch (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 3:59p) |

Postal mover kit includes code for 10% off, if you send a change in, they will mail you a $20 off $50 coupon, to use on anything.
  • Also categorized in:

AWESOME! table saw on sale and it is the one I was eyeing!

also got a Lowes 10% card, =$80.99 ka-ching!

'sneak peek' ad, not the real BF ad. FYI.

treasurebeacon said:   'sneak peek' ad, not the real BF ad. FYI.

Good as I was hoping for more maglites as in the past

$19.99 ladder not there?

The nest thermostat is the best. Too bad I leave in an apartment.

SensorPEDIC Air Mattress with Memory Foam Topper - seems a bit odd for Lowes

king0fSpades said:   $19.99 ladder not there?
Please read, this is a Sneak Peak, not all items are shown

Bogartofelcajon said:   The nest thermostat is the best. Too bad I leave in an apartment.

Cool product, saw one in real use the other day. But $200 (on sale) for a thermostat? I just can't see needing to change the temperature of my house while I'm on the runway.

Bogartofelcajon said:   The nest thermostat is the best. Too bad I leave in an apartment.

FYI It is the 1st gen Nest in their BF Ad. Ironically that model is already on clearance for $178 or less at Lowes.

nagemnna2 said:   SensorPEDIC Air Mattress with Memory Foam Topper - seems a bit odd for Lowes

It's to buy to keep around for when the in-laws come visit during the holidays as you know they will. They sleep on an air mattress = they leave faster.

Nice, thanks for the post!

nice

cnIsfg said:   Bogartofelcajon said:   The nest thermostat is the best. Too bad I leave in an apartment.

FYI It is the 1st gen Nest in their BF Ad. Ironically that model is already on clearance for $178 or less at Lowes.

I was interested in Nest until I read the reviews on Amazon. The issue that bothers me most is that the Nest often needed manual intervention to restart after a power failure. I live in the Midwest and can't risk the heat going off while I'm away in the winter. Returning to burst pipes is no fun. 2nd gen seems to have its own problems.

The air mattress is easy to explain.... Lowes bought ATGstores last dec. you can find furniture on the Lowes site now.

My Lowe's has some of these things for sale now for the same prices: I just picked up the Kobalt 131-pc. mechanics tool set for $49 bucks -- the same one that the flyer says starts at midnight thursday.

Anyone know if Lowes will have these deals online as well? Or only in store. Thanks.

I purchased the Nest and installed it myself. Best purchase I ever made. I saved $30 in the first month and anticipate the thermostat to pay for itself in less than a year.
The ability to control it while at work or on a vacation is awesome.

Do people know if the Schlage keypad goes on sale this time of year here or at HD? I want to pay around $75.

chasehq11 said:   Anyone know if Lowes will have these deals online as well? Or only in store. Thanks.

Usually these are run concurrently unless explicitly mentioned.

My Lowes (Chino Hills, CA) has some of the BF items (mainly the Kobalt tool sets) on the BF ad already out and for sale at the BF price. I picked up the Kobalt 26-piece Ratcheting Precision Screwdriver Set for the BF ad price of $4.98 (regular $11.98). There were lots of other tool sets available. I didn't check any other location, but possibly all Lowes stores have Kobalt tool sets at the BF price now (can anybody confirm that?). If you want to get any of these Black Friday items, you can pick them up now, without having to get up early and fight the crowds and long lines.

Go to your local post office and pick up a 'moving kit'. Included should be a Lowe's 10% off coupon.

A Lowe's employee told my sister to do that when she was shopping for some flooring. It saved her a decent amount of cash.

eolivr said:   Go to your local post office and pick up a 'moving kit'. Included should be a Lowe's 10% off coupon.

A Lowe's employee told my sister to do that when she was shopping for some flooring. It saved her a decent amount of cash.

My cousin works at Home Depot (and they accept each others coupons) told me to do this a while ago but be warned - some post offices are really stingy with them thought, they keep them behind the counter and ask you 20 questions about your move. Unfortunately all (not just Lowes) the current coupons in the change of address packet expired August 2012. They haven't printed a new package yet. (There is usually a good best buy and Sears appliance coupon too)

Tip: I if you use the Lowes coupon online, you can take the physical one to Home Depot and get 20% off there too.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014