• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sears has some awesome prices on Craftsman power tools for their Craftsman Club Members (join for free @ www.craftsman.com)

This coupled with ~$15 off $100 coupons make for some excellent deals (you can find coupons in your SYWR account under coupons Sears deal center)

5 OFF 50 Coupon Code: SEARS5OFF50

Noteworthy deals:

Fixed/Plunge router 12A $83.99
Plunge router 10A $62.99
Table Saw 15A $119.99

Feel free to add more stuff you find.

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

tools
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks OP for the deal center link with coupons. wasn't aware of that before

thanks for posting this, I needed to get a router to start on some projects and this fit the bill with 15off 100 coupon I had. got the fixed plung router for 68.99+tx pickup free. I added a 20 tool box to make over 100 but it ended just discounting the tool.

for some reason in my hand me down tool box I have many router bits but no router so thats an even plus.

Wasn't able to stack the Craftsman Club price on the router with the 15 off 100. After many attempts and different combinations, I ended up being able to stack the 15 off 100 and 5 off 50 for the pest price. The full discount including the club price would appear at first, but would always get removed during the checkout processes. I ended up getting the router for $79.98. A little better and the $83.99 club price, but not as good as the $69 price I was hoping to score. Still, I've been waiting a long time for a deal on this router so thanks to the OP! Note, tried both Craftsman.com and Sears.com, the Sears site gives free shipping where the other does not. I'll take free shipping over burning my own gas any time.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014