• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get up to $8 in Toy Cash when you buy TWO (2) specially marked packs of Energizer® MAX® batteries, AA/AAA-4 or AA/AAA-8, and redeem package codes online.

To redeem your package codes, please click here.

To receive a $4 Toy Cash Reward: You must have two (2) Codes obtained from your purchase of specially marked packs of AA-4 or AAA-4 batteries (any combination). To receive an $8 Toy Cash Reward: You must have two (2) Codes from specially marked packs of AA-8 or AAA-8 batteries (any combination).

You must purchase two four (4) packs or two eight (8) packs to be eligible for a Reward. A combination of one four (4) pack and one eight (8) pack will not be eligible.

Once you have entered your Codes, you may select one (1) of the following ways to redeem codes for a Reward:
• As a Prepaid Toy Cash MasterCard® card; OR
• As a transfer into your PayPal™ account.

Terms
FAQ

Member Summary

Energizer MAX batteries
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm a little confused here. Is "toy cash" a funny word for "cash rebate"? That's what it looks like but I can't tell for sure because they keep saying "toy cash". If so, this is a good deal. Pick up two eight-packs of AA batteries at amazon for $12 ($6 each), and get $8 back. Net of $4 for 16 AA batteries.

Yep, seems to just be Cash Back. I guess "toy cash" is supposed to sound more fun? or holiday-ish? o_O

I bought two and entered the codes on their website. I was give n a choice of a prepaid mastercard or deposit to my paypal account. After selecting the paypal option I was told that it would take 2-3 weeks to get the deposit. You can enter up to 4 sets (8 packs of batteries)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014