• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I went to weatherchannel dot com, and I played a flash game to "win" this coupon.

It is good for 10 bucks off 20 dollars of wine. Either 750 or 1.5L.

Enjoy

Member Summary

Total Wine
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

you are my hero.

I wish I could give you more than 1 green.

Code did not work for an online order. Has anyone tried it in store?

FatNYC said:   Code did not work for an online order. Has anyone tried it in store?I'm quite perplexed as to why they have an online code on there where it specifically states "in store only." MY question is that it doesn't state a quantity on bottles. So could I buy 3 $7 bottles of wine and use this? I'm in SE Florida and total wines in all directions of me....

Used this twice today at 2 different locations (work & home) without issues. Grabbed a bunch of $7 bottles to make it $21. After coupon and tax I was our the door for under $4/bottle. I'll likely be doing this daily till expiration

Hey OP, happy thanksgiving. Do you have a link to the game? the manager at mine wasn't very friendly but she did say that the dates change depending on the day you win the game.

bump.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014