• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Valid on all paper purchases except Staples 8.5" x 11" Multipurpose Paper, 10 ream/case (item no. 513096). Can be used on Staples photo paper
this week that's $1ASER - 4@$14.99 => $9.00 off, $5MM.

*Discount applies to paper only. Excludes Staples 8.5" x 11" Multipurpose Paper, 10 ream/case (item no. 513096). Cannot be combined with any other coupon. While supplies last. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples Procurement or Convenience Cards

Dano

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Paper
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Any good deals on reams of printer paper? Running low and desperately need to restock

The word "Paper" needs to be added to the title, OP.

respdoc said:   The word "Paper" needs to be added to the title, OP.

So though it says paper, it still works on photo paper right. Also where is the link to the coupon.

I received the coupon via email. The email states photo paper IS included. The coupon states two exclusions: 8.5 x 11 multipurpose paper and 10 ream case item # 513096.

Coupon code: 11595

Dunder Mifflin is getting a run for its money.

I did this deal this AM. This coupon works fine with this weeks photo paper deal in the OP but it does not stack with the $5 of $50 in-store coupon. I have'nt tried stacking Staples $ off coupons and Staples product specific coupons recently but this is the first time I can recall a general $ of Staples coupon did not stack with a product specific one if the requireents were met on both coupons. I guess it is that one coupon discounted per product exclusion that Staples added a few months ago? Anyway I added the Kaspersky IS 2013 to use the $5 off $50 and got my free Avant SilkScribe pen too! Net after rebate is less than $1 for all and I ended up cashing out over $80 in rewards.

cnIsfg said:   This coupon works fine with this weeks photo paper deal in the OP but it does not stack with the $5 of $50 in-store coupon.

They stacked for this person:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1229438/m17301966/#m17...

c3 said:   

They stacked for this person:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1229438/m17301966/#m17...

So....you want them to return to the store and say: "Another unknown Staples store stacked these coupons for a random Fatwallet member, I demand you accept mine".....?

cnIsfg said:   I did this deal this AM. This coupon works fine with this weeks photo paper deal in the OP but it does not stack with the $5 of $50 in-store coupon. .

As an experiment, try again but include a kiosk order on the same receipt and make sure that there is atleast one paper item with the in-store side as well as with the kiosk side.

This receently allowed a stack with me w/ general + breakroom coups.

Shoot, I already made my purchases for the week and submitted the rebates. Used a 10 off 50 OD coupon though, so I would rather not push my luck trying a return rebuy.

pthor1231 said:   Shoot, I already made my purchases for the week and submitted the rebates. Used a 10 off 50 OD coupon though, so I would rather not push my luck trying a return rebuy.Used $10/$50 OD and 15% off for a nice $15 MM.

Yea, but I used rewards too, so it would just be a big handful of trouble.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014