• Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
Still available online and instore w/coupon fom Discover mag or code from 1st post w/$6.99 shipping til 03/13/13

Sold out online so I went to my local HF, The person needed the coupon so I went to the nearby Hastings and picked up a copy of the magazine. The coupon is about 4 pages from the back cover. Great deal! I hope it lasts.

Back in stock online, still just $6.99 shipping

So I'm curious ... you said these were not made in China, right? I was at HF today, and every Predator product I looked at, generators and engines, were marked "Made in China". Are you saying your generator was marked differently?

There are two predator companies, one that operates out of S. Africa, the other is a brand owned by HF. Like 99.9% of stuff from HF, its made in China!

Nope mine has a z.a. on it and isn't red its blue in color,last blue one they had before the new ones,HF doesn't own any generator company, they are a distributor, the chinese ones are yellow like Champions,lol

buster2 said:   Nope mine has a z.a. on it and isn't red its blue in color,last blue one they had before the new ones,HF doesn't own any generator company, they are a distributor, the chinese ones are yellow like Champions,lolThanks for the answer, and for the red for asking a straightforward question. And you're wrong on the color of the Chinese ones -- they're red, at least in my store, lol.

Straight off Champios website, "Champion Power Equipment is a US owned and operated company with manufacturing facilities in China. ", see they are yellow,lol

yakky said:   There are two predator companies, one that operates out of S. Africa, the other is a brand owned by HF. Like 99.9% of stuff from HF, its made in China!I wanted somthing other buster2's word on this matter on Nov 16 and received a link to Preadator South Africa. Nothing to back up the claims.

comprx said:   buster2 said:   Nope mine has a z.a. on it and isn't red its blue in color,last blue one they had before the new ones,HF doesn't own any generator company, they are a distributor, the chinese ones are yellow like Champions,lolThanks for the answer, and for the red for asking a straightforward question. And you're wrong on the color of the Chinese ones -- they're red, at least in my store, lol.buster2 had been combative with me Nov 10 when I proved Cabela had online stock available when s/he touted none were at the time.

Now back to why I checked this thread. Today I received thru snail mail a HF ad with a super coupon for this @ $279.99 for those interested.

buster2 said:   Nope mine has a z.a. on it and isn't red its blue in color,last blue one they had before the new ones,HF doesn't own any generator company, they are a distributor, the chinese ones are yellow like Champions,lolCorrect me if i'm wrong but I never saw mention of blue in your descriptions. From what i've read, the blue were Chicago Electric Generators,lol

retrac said:   comprx said:   buster2 said:   Nope mine has a z.a. on it and isn't red its blue in color,last blue one they had before the new ones,HF doesn't own any generator company, they are a distributor, the chinese ones are yellow like Champions,lolThanks for the answer, and for the red for asking a straightforward question. And you're wrong on the color of the Chinese ones -- they're red, at least in my store, lol.buster2 had been combative with me Nov 10 when I proved Cabela had online stock available when s/he touted none were at the time.

Yeah, I'm not sure what his problem is, perhaps the mods need to look into his posts. He is clearly anti Champion for some reason, though he won't share it other than saying they are made in China.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014