• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

screwdriver (97.80kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Sears lists this set @ $99.99....thats funny!

Welcome to FW but please put the final price in the title.

Can any one confirm that $99.99 is the regular price. I understand that Craftman has a lift time warranty. You brake it, they will give you a new one. That is the only reason I buy Craftman, but that seams like a really inflated price.

ElGuache said:   You brake it, they will give you a new one. That is the only reason I buy Craftman, but that seams like a really inflated price.

Yes, $99 is an inflated price. I would also not suggest using these as brakes.

20 screwdrivers and the rest bits/allen keys. No way I would ever pay $100 for that. $20 is a decent price, but by no means excellent.

This seems like a mishap on their end. When you add it to cart it says 'Save 75% until Oct. 23, 2011'

Sears.ca ?

Sears Canada

FREE SHIPPING*

on orders of $75 or more to almost anywhere in Canada!

This was from Sears.ca (Canada)

Not sure if the Promotional is available in the US or not. The link I posted was to Sears-Canada

OP thanks for your post
Please put Canada in your title
Yes I know there is a .ca after the Sears
But most of us will not see that.

Thank you

Looks like a typical $20 Black Friday set. Not a bad deal, but nothing special.

Mt local Sears Canada is over 15 hours away, hope it is in stock when I go to pick up.

MeIsCheap said:   Mt local Sears Canada is over 15 hours away, hope it is in stock when I go to pick up.

I feel worse for the FW'ers out in Key West...

We're sorry. The product you requested is not currently available.

Butcherboy said:   OP thanks for your post
Please put Canada in your title
Yes I know there is a .ca after the Sears
But most of us will not see that.

Thank you

+1

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014