Staples Black Friday Ad Scan

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples (209.96kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
For the Staples QuickBooks, they ask for the Payroll service key, which i am buying this just for a gift, i don't own a ... (more)

houwac (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 10:41p) |

Has anyone figured out exactly what they are looking for?

billrubin (Dec. 05, 2012 @ 9:48p) |

I thought this was answered. They screwed up the form and it should be Customer ID.

mathfaster (Dec. 05, 2012 @ 9:51p) |

http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?StoreID=2278456...

DIRECT LINK TO Staples BF AD ON Staples WEBSITE, MUCH EASIER TO READ/VIEW DETAILS OF EACH ITEM
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FAR software to cashout, batteries.

otherwise meh.

I want the Lenovo Twist, but not the one Staples carries. (Actually, I want one with a 256gb SSD, which they don't make.)

Nothing interesting from Staples.

Thanks for the scans...but I agree with all the others, nothing exciting.

Here's hoping the Kaspersky limit will be > 1 so we can cash out our huge August Rewards checks on that with Easy Rebates. I'd rather not have to do QuickBooks Simple Start.

$89.97 in SER between the photo paper and Kaspersky Internet Security.

billrubin said:   Here's hope the Kaspersky limit will be > 1 so we can cash out our huge August Rewards checks. I'd rather not have to do QuickBooks Simple Start.The ad states limit 1 rebate.

NeuroSynapsis said:   FAR software to cashout, batteries.

otherwise meh.

Agreed

The one thing that stood out for me is that from Black Friday until Dec. 29, free shipping on all Staples orders - no minimum.

robertw44 said:   The one thing that stood out for me is that from Black Friday until Dec. 29, free shipping on all Staples orders - no minimum.That's been pretty standard for them. Many of us here are Premier, anyway, so we always get free shipping.

Staples used to be favorite shop for BlackFriday to get lot of Freebies.. but seems no more
Only Free after SER is Kaspersky
Other Free Softwares are MIR.

msakthivel said:   Staples used to be favorite shop for BlackFriday to get lot of Freebies.. but seems no more
Only Free after SER is Kaspersky
Other Free Softwares are MIR.

Blame Bain Capital

Black fridays are no longer what their used to be.

Black friday is now regular price friday. I wish one of the presidential candidate will address this issue when they are in office.

Yep, I mailed my QuickBooks Simple Start rebate on Sept. 7 and nothing showed up yet.

billrubin said:   Here's hoping the Kaspersky limit will be > 1 so we can cash out our huge August Rewards checks on that with Easy Rebates. I'd rather not have to do QuickBooks Simple Start.

Agreed. Nothing that great.

Thanks to y'all's trustworthy opinions, I won't even click the link today.

zzzzz... hope Cyber Monday will be better.

Seriously? hope the other stores do better.

Yawn... i will be sleeping in. I have yet to see ANYTHING from EVERY BF ad out that I would have to get up at 5am to be in line. I'm happy with what I have, and my daughter wants cash for holidays so she can pay for gas in her car to get to school and work.

What about the Toshiba L855-S5372 15.6" Laptop? My son wants it, is there a better deal?

I gotta give green for the 17.3 a8 HP laptop. Very similar to the Toshiba 17.3 that was listed at 479, then again at 449, both of which were fantastic prices.

AMD a8-4500
6gb ram
500gb hard drive (albeit a 5400rpm)
17.3 screen, 1600x900 res (God save me from 720p resolutions)

On the whole, this a good deal, or would be if I was buying today. Over the next two weeks, we will see how it stands up.

Did anyone notice the AMEX small business logo in page 4.

I wonder Staples is a partner for the $25 credit?

Boring

Wow, lame. I am in need of a laptop so we will see.

imatechie said:   Did anyone notice the AMEX small business logo in page 4.

I think they want small businesses to shop at Staples. There is no way Staples would qualify AS a small business for the Saturday promotion.

no deals for me

billrubin said:   Here's hoping the Kaspersky limit will be > 1 so we can cash out our huge August Rewards checks on that with Easy Rebates. I'd rather not have to do QuickBooks Simple Start.

It's 1 rebate per title per household.

woodsley said:   Yep, I mailed my QuickBooks Simple Start rebate on Sept. 7 and nothing showed up yet.

Same here, but if I remember correctly, 9 weeks is what the fine print said.

imatechie said:   Did anyone notice the AMEX small business logo in page 4.

With BF sale like that, they may become that kind of business

There were better deals during the summer months

The post said hot because they had the ad scan a few weeks before it hits. Nothing in that flyer is hot.

NOTHING HOT. ESPECIALL IN THE LAPTOP SECTION.

robertw477 said:   The post said hot because they had the ad scan a few weeks before it hits. Nothing in that flyer is hot.

wow....what a disappointment

OMG! They need to redo the Early Bird Special.
Anyone plan to go there at 5am?

looks good to me

atleast i can burn some rewards for far

Now I know for sure I will sleep in that day!

Nice deal list. Thanks for taking time to share this deal which works well for me.

$13.99 Accessories Buy a 16-pk. of Duracell AA or AAA Batteries and get 100% Back in Staples Rewards
$39.98 Printers HP Officejet 4500 All-in-One
$0.00 Software Kaspersky Internet Security
$0.00 Software McAfee Internet Security 2013 3-pc.
$0.00 Software QuickBooks Online Simple Start 2012
$0.00 Stationary Staples Photo Supreme 8.5'' x 11'' Paper, Double-Sided Matte, 50-pk.

Nothing to get up early for, but free batteries, an inexpensive all in one printer for the ink I buy to triple rewards on my recycling, software to monetize rewards, and some more free photo paper.

Skipping 120 Messages...
billrubin said:   houwac said:   For the Staples QuickBooks, they ask for the Payroll service key, which i am buying this just for a gift, i don't own a company, how can i get the key?Has anyone figured out exactly what they are looking for?I thought this was answered. They screwed up the form and it should be Customer ID.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014