Staples Black Friday Ad Scan

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2 34
  • Text Only
So that means the "$79.99 Seagate Backup Plus 2TB Portable Hard Drive" is not a good deal?

Thanks OP for the info. Save me a trip to Staples this year. Most of the stuff on the AD are close to everyday prices.

People, stop giving it green when it doesn't deserve it!

I just got the yoga and I love it....

optical said:   People, stop giving it green when it doesn't deserve it!

Why are you still here? There are plenty of people who WILL go to Staples on Black Friday.

metsfan said:   I want the Lenovo Twist, but not the one Staples carries. (Actually, I want one with a 256gb SSD, which they don't make.)And I want the other one that they don't make, the one with a cellular radio.

I hope the cashout rebate stuff will all be online so I don't have to get off my butt. AD doesn't say in store only.

I give the thread green for the effort of the OP to let me know the ad is out, not based on what's in the ad.

JamesTKirk said:   I hope the cashout rebate stuff will all be online so I don't have to get off my butt. AD doesn't say in store only.

Front page says in store only. However, in years past several items were online.

Thanks for posting it but the deals don't look like anything better than what's in their regular weekly ads.

biglittle said:   I give the thread green for the effort of the OP to let me know the ad is out, not based on what's in the ad.

Effort deserves to be rewarded.
Green/Red voting should have reasons associated with them.
Perhaps different "votes" for "How Hot the Deal?" and "How much effort".
Deal rating should held FW members sort and find what they need and along with comments help them determine the value including item cost and deal complexity.
But FW is becoming less about deals; e.g. see here: Link

For an industry, well bricks and mortar stores, that constantly complains how Amazon and online retailers are eating their lunch, putting out "Black Friday" ads like this will only hasten the decline. Here in Reno it will probably be in the teens or 20s that morning, so who really wants to brave that for "maybe" a 2-in-stock doorbuster that hasn't even been announced yet, instead of just sitting in front of their computer in the warm comfort of their home swilling hot chocolate and noshing on leftover turkey?

You must be one of those suckers.

c3 said:   optical said:   People, stop giving it green when it doesn't deserve it!

Why are you still here? There are plenty of people who WILL go to Staples on Black Friday.

Thanks for posting

Nothing to see here moving on, Nexus 7 16GB 199.99, current price 199.00

Dil

i need a computer hopefully Newegg will have a deal on parts or some1 will have a great deal on a desk top

fatxman said:   Black friday is now regular price friday. I wish one of the presidential candidate will address this issue when they are in office.Agree. Nothing in there.

Three bucks after rebate for copy paper? Yeesh, I'll wait for the Every-Friday-That's-Not-A-Black-Friday Sale when it's only a buck after rebate.

Nexus 7 16GB $199, 32GB $249
Is that a special deal in any way?

2cheap2ignore said:   Three bucks after rebate for copy paper? Yeesh, I'll wait for the Every-Friday-That's-Not-A-Black-Friday Sale when it's only a buck after rebate.

Meh...I prefer the "pay me $39 to take two cases" sales....

However, it does not seem to be portable. Item no. 758312.

rocks said:   So that means the "$79.99 Seagate Backup Plus 2TB Portable Hard Drive" is not a good deal?

http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?StoreID=2278456...

Staples BLACK FRIDAY ad now ON Staples WEBSITE,

much easier to view and see details than scan at link in op.

Jason, plz add to op as well, thnx.

I was hoping for a Nook sale. Have some relatives who want one, and tons of rewards to burn. Meh.

2cheap2ignore said:   Three bucks after rebate for copy paper? Yeesh, I'll wait for the Every-Friday-That's-Not-A-Black-Friday Sale when it's only a buck after rebate.

That's too much! I don't touch copy paper unless it's free after rebate or rewards.

LorenPechtel said:   2cheap2ignore said:   Three bucks after rebate for copy paper? Yeesh, I'll wait for the Every-Friday-That's-Not-A-Black-Friday Sale when it's only a buck after rebate.

That's too much! I don't touch copy paper unless it's free after rebate or rewards.

Ah, but when it's $1 (and there's enough other stuff), you can use coupons to get it down from $1 to free/moneymaker. When it's $3, that's pretty tough.

I bought a couple of the Brother Fax-575 two years ago on Black Friday. Was able to sell them for a decent profit on eBay. Looks like they still go for a good amount, even after fees and shipping. Probably a good buy if you want to make the effort (or need to get spend up for Premier.) I believe the limit was 4 or 10 two years ago.

I wonder if it counts as an "office supply" for the purposes of the $10 off $50 office supply coupon. If not, tack on a photo paper and use a $10 off $75...

biglittle said:   I give the thread green for the effort of the OP to let me know the ad is out, not based on what's in the ad.Nothing against the OP (BTW, thanks for the effort ), but ... this is Hot Deals forum (not Rate the OP's Effort forum), thus the rating should be on the deal, not the effort.

According to the specs, is that a 3G paper white for $119?

thanks,
in for the $199.00 E-Readers Amazon 7" Kindle Fire HD 16GB w/ $20 Staples Gift Card

fatxman said:   Black friday is now regular price friday. I wish one of the presidential candidate will address this issue when they are in office.

LOL. Black friday gets worse every year. Total joke.

Rob

I was willing to postpone Thanksgiving for Friday so my kids can wait on the lines on Thanksgiving (their decision) BUT... NOBODY has anything worth waiting for!

anaheimhill said:   Nexus 7 16GB $199, 32GB $249
Is that a special deal in any way?

The 8gb is gone. These are normal prices now.

I thought the HP 17" AMD A8 cpu for $399 is a good deal. I'll probably go pick that one up.

I was interested in the Lenovo Twist laptop. They had it in the Staples store for $800. BF ad is $700. I like the idea of a Windows 8 touch screen laptop. Are the specs decent (4GB memory 500 GB hard drive) for $700?

HEADS UP!!!

In Sunday 11/18 newspapers, coupon insert (perhaps P&G, not sure), there will be a $4 off 2 DURACELL COUPON!

If it's applied as a manu coupon and doesn't count against rewards, each 2 pack purchase will be a $4 money maker in the weeks it's offered between now and 12/31 as the coupon expires on 12/31.

So hoard some coupons! Even if not a MM, it will lower your oop some/and sales tax as well.

MISTERCHEAP said:   HEADS UP!!!

In Sunday 11/18 newspapers, coupon insert (perhaps P&G, not sure), there will be a $4 off 2 DURACELL COUPON!

If it's applied as a manu coupon and doesn't count against rewards, each 2 pack purchase will be a $4 money maker in the weeks it's offered between now and 12/31 as the coupon expires on 12/31.

So hoard some coupons! Even if not a MM, it will lower your oop some/and sales tax as well.

That's great. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully the batteries will be free after rewards through at least Christmas.

Thanks Mr.C! According to Taylortown there's only SmartSource this weekend.

my4mainecoons said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   HEADS UP!!!

Thanks Mr.C! According to Taylortown there's only SmartSource this weekend.
Yes, only SmartSource and no Duracell on the list of coupons I am looking at.

There isn't anything majorly hot in this sale.

The Acer 23" for 109.99 isn't bad, and the Seagate 2Tb Backup Plus for $79.99 is livable.
A couple of the printer deals are bearable, but not great.

The only thing that makes this sale have any interest at all are the $10 off $40, $25 off $75, and $30 off $90 coupons I already have on hand -- which can make the hard drive and monitors quite good deals.

mathfaster said:    Yes, only SmartSource and no Duracell on the list of coupons I am looking at.

I got the SmartSource today with my Wall Street Journal subscription and I too can verify no $4/2 Duracell Q. In fact there is no Duracell Q whatsoever.

I didn't find this coupon in my Sunday paper (I get the Orange County Register and LA Times). Can you please clarify on its availability and where I can find it?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.