• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Curtain
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Purchased quite a few and already got a call from store indicating pillows are sold out. Hmmmm..... Thanks op.

hotshottechguy (Nov. 08, 2012 @ 3:23p) |

Oh ok! Got it now. Thank you so much shop4gr8deals!

LiZaDaisy (Nov. 08, 2012 @ 3:29p) |

Picked up 10 in Harlingen,Tx. No pillows!

fsu67 (Nov. 08, 2012 @ 6:07p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

First shower curtain is up to $12.98
Second shower curtain is up to $12.98
Third shower curtain is up to $12.98

Pillows shown are priced at $11.98

Not for me. It's still showing 3.25....hmmm maybe it varies by store location... try to select another store.

CSK096 said:   Not for me. It's still showing 3.25....hmmm maybe it varies by store location... try to select another store.

I tried ALL the stores within my state and the results are the same..
and it would do no good to have to drive further away, that voids store pickup

Most of the stores in my area (zip 19030) are showing $3.25 for the curtains and pillows. There are a couple showing $12 though. Nice deal - thanks OP.

Thanks op. Picked up a blue and grey shower curtain, seven bucks.

my local Lowes show $3.25 - $3.75 for curtain/liner and $11.98 for all pillows.

OP - Please add YMMV on the title...

linrick said:   btw, these are not shower curtain. they are liners.

Why would you say that ?

I just picked my order up a few minutes ago and the package says: "PEVA Shower Curtain with Rings" and on the back it says: "No liner required"

Just came back from Lowe's for 2 curtains. They are packed in a fancy clear rigid box, not like the liners that are folded really flat and put in a simple clear bag. The rings are silver/chrome with a decorative knob. Not bad for 3 bucks.

Unfortunately the pillow wasn't in stock and they had to refund that item.

Hot deal for the gray one:
  • No odor or chlorides
  • No liner required
  • Magnetic weights
  • Rust-resistant brass grommets
  • Flammability
  • 100% PEVA
  • 12 Rust-resistant resin hooks

blueribb said:   linrick said:   btw, these are not shower curtain. they are liners.

Why would you say that ?

I just picked my order up a few minutes ago and the package says: "PEVA Shower Curtain with Rings" and on the back it says: "No liner required"
i thought they were the heavier liners as the description said. my bad.

What state are you in? My state Texas it's a no go

I thought they were regular curtains and pulled the trigger!

Can someone confirm that they are liners and not regular curtains?

Here's another shower curtain on clearance for San diego:
http://www.lowes.com/pd_392023-10763-FSC1102-1_4294701989__?prod...

Each is listed as Shower Curtain/Liner
Each are 72" x 72"
Each includes Hooks as well.

does not work in MA or WA.

Such a DEAL!

Thanks OP. In for 4 Shower Curtain/Liner

SanDiegoDude said:   Here's another shower curtain on clearance for San diego:
I looked that up,
almost $15 at South Austin store.
Switched to North Austin store, $3.25.

Thx op. Ordered two for 7.00 plus tax in sandy springs, GA

Thanks OP. $3.25 in Tampa. In for 2.

I know I am late, but I got a few shower curtains for 3.25 and I am in Houston, Texas, but only one of the pillows was $3.
Great deals! Thanks!

llcooll said:   does not work in MA or WA.
works in Framingham MA or Saugus MA.

gr8lksguy said:   OP - Please add YMMV on the title...

Everything on FW should be considered YMMV. No need to put it on every thread.

except first one.. all other works for me... Thanks OP

Thanks. I just got two shower curtains. $7.08 total after tax in St. Louis. The pillows were still $11.98. We raffle gift baskets at work for the holidays. I feel a bathroom set gift basket coming on...

Thanks! In for two.

Thanks OP perfect addition to the new patio. BTW lots of $4.50 shower curtains in the N Denver area

SanDiegoDude said:   Here's another shower curtain on clearance for San diego:

These are nice but require a liner. I bought 2 only to find out after opening the package.

In 4 3. thanks OP

In 4 3. thanks OP

Not available at my local store, but prices come up at some surrounding area stores. Great find OP.

blueribb said:   SanDiegoDude said:   Here's another shower curtain on clearance for San diego:

These are nice but require a liner. I bought 2 only to find out after opening the package.

Are the others like that too? I noticed on the others it says no liner required. But the one that was posted by SanDiegoDude, it doesn't say anything about no liner required.

thanks got 4 pillows and 2 shower curtains

LiZaDaisy said:   blueribb said:   SanDiegoDude said:   Here's another shower curtain on clearance for San diego:

Are the others like that too? I noticed on the others it says no liner required. But the one that was posted by SanDiegoDude, it doesn't say anything about no liner required.

The ones that say "no liner required" means they are plastic (waterproof).

LiZaDaisy said:   blueribb said:   SanDiegoDude said:   Here's another shower curtain on clearance for San diego:

The shower curtains containing the following words in their description are as follows...

* EVA/PEVA - "Vinyl" Shower Curtains (Does NOT need extra liner)

* POLYESTER - "Fabric" Shower Curtain (Requires extra liner)

Hope this helps!

Purchased quite a few and already got a call from store indicating pillows are sold out. Hmmmm..... Thanks op.

shop4gr8deals said:   LiZaDaisy said:   blueribb said:   SanDiegoDude said:   Here's another shower curtain on clearance for San diego:

The shower curtains containing the following words in their description are as follows...

* EVA/PEVA - "Vinyl" Shower Curtains (Does NOT need extra liner)

* POLYESTER - "Fabric" Shower Curtain (Requires extra liner)

Hope this helps!

Oh ok! Got it now. Thank you so much shop4gr8deals!

Skipping 1 Messages...
Picked up 10 in Harlingen,Tx. No pillows!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014