• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Use Promo Code: 9612DD and book directly on the AA site. 5% is on actual fare and not on taxes and fees. Doesn't seem to have blackout dates so probably will work for holiday travel.

American Airlines Vacations
Need a American Airlines Vacations coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

AA (36.46kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Not working. Do you have the promo code rules?

Use the link above... "American Airlines Vacations Coupons & Deals"
or here

scrouds said:   Not working. Do you have the promo code rules?

scrouds said:   Not working. Do you have the promo code rules?

Let me guess, you are planning a trip to Colorado?

I don't smoke. I got the luddite title from not knowing the price of pot over in OT, so I figured I'd change my avatar. I need to fly to cali in april for a wedding. Prices seem pretty steady, figure 5% off would be decent.

Still not working. That site brings me back to AA.com if i click flight only. Is this code only good on packages?

The site gives me a link to look at promo code rules, but it fails too. https://www.aa.com/reservation/viewDiscountCodeRules.do?discount...

Google seems to suggest its only good for flights this year. FYI

I just booked a flight only and the code worked to reduce the fare by 5%. I went here, clicked on SHOP NOW at the top of the page (new window opens), then clicked on flights, added my info, entered the coupon code and it worked for me.

scrouds said:   Still not working. That site brings me back to AA.com if i click flight only. Is this code only good on packages?

The site gives me a link to look at promo code rules, but it fails too. https://www.aa.com/reservation/viewDiscountCodeRules.do?discount...

Google seems to suggest its only good for flights this year. FYI

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014