• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I picked this up today at Target (YMMV). It's a clearance item DPCI 080001449, marked $17.98 down from $59.99. It paired up nicely with a Samsung tablet but I thought just for shit@ and giggles I would try it with my iPad 2. It worked flawlessly! (some of the extra function keys don't work with iOS) They make an iPad bluetooth keyboard, but it's a different UPC. It has a nice responsive touch, unlike a different bluetooth keyboard I tried in the past. Comes with a case/stand combo. It stores the keyboard and doubles as a stand for your tablet. Some of the reviews I've read indicate it works with bluetooth phones as well.
Damn good deal if you can find any in your stores.

Logitech keyboard

Member Summary

920-003390 (16.16kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

did 2 target and nowhere available...

Green for you. Been looking for one of these Bluetooth keyboards for awhile.

Got 2. Thanks.

suezyque said:   ...but I thought just for shit@ and giggles...[/L]

Green for bleeping the last "s", as to not offend us with the actual curse word.

Picked up the last one from the Research Blvd. location in Austin. Marked $18. Good solid build. Surprisingly, weighs more than my Blackberry Playbook! Since I plan on using this to edit documents and PowerPoint while on the road,it will serve me just fine in the hotel. But out and about, I'll probably stick with the native "virtual" keyboard.

If you need one, buy it. It is very responsive and syncs easily with my devices (even my android phone).

no more in cedar park tx both store

Used the stock locator function on the Target website to verify availability locally and then scored one for $18. Great deal given the build quality.

Thanks OP!

Thanks OP in for one.

OOS in NorCal

Scored one in Atlanta, woo hoo, thanks OP!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014