• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
B1G1 Valvoline Wiper Blades

Prices start at $5.99 + tax.

Discount automatically added in cart.

Select in-store pickup or pay $5.99+ for shipping.

Exp. 11-10-2012.

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Valvoline (21.52kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Any feedback on the quality? Valvoline is known for oil/grease products, not wipers, so I'm left to assume these are rebranded wipers from other (questionable?) sources.

Is it ANCO-like quality (good) or Duralast-like quality (private label, all bets are off) ?

I've used them before. I usually change blades after two years, and don't really pay attention to brand. I can attest that they'll last two years. =)

these were $2.95 just last month....getting rid of inventory?

These are a good as any other IMO. Depending on your climate, Dont expect any blade to be effective after 6 months. I have at least 4 sets of Vavoline blades and they work just fine. Sears, on the other hand, well they need to get their act together..

A quick search comes up with this.. Good or bad, who knows. You cant even find the app. chart on Valvoline site..
"In early 2011, Winplus North America became the exclusive licensee responsible for the manufacturing and marketing of the Valvoline® premium line of wiper blades."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014