Official Best Buy Black Friday Ad

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
You couldn't pay me to wait in lines for hours for any of theses deals

Again why does this topic marked as Hot. These deals stink. Each year they get worse.

Thanks. I'm hoping they allow silver members to purchase some of the items so I can stay home and enjoy Thanksgiving!

yoregano said:   Squeezer99 said:   opathal said:   Remember to add sales tax, cost of gas AND opportunity cost into these prices.

and camping out a week before black friday in a tent in front of the store.

Um, he did say "opportunity cost."

Read "sleep"

thanks

robertw477 said:   Again why does this topic marked as Hot. These deals stink. Each year they get worse.

I don't think the deals have gotten worse as much as the margins have gotten thinner. Amazon and other online retailers have made former Black Friday prices.....everyday prices. For about the past 4 Black Fridays.....I've found WAY better deals throughout the year than on that day.

Got two of the 'junk' Lenovo for kids and was shocked how well they work for normal tasks. No line @ worstbuy to get these by me. Not sure why. They boys are 8 and 6 but this would work for most office task and flash games. Netflix works fine for us too.

Looking for a deal on a large LED TV, 70" or better, don't see anything from BB on BF

ahcool said:   $187.99 Lenovo - 15.6" Laptop - 2GB Memory - 320GB Hard Drive - Black
This is a good deal I am sure.

At this price, it must have a Celery processor, if it has one at all.

Sorry, I missed the other posts about the AMD processor.

need a new printer, never shopped on black friday...
anyone think the HP - Deskjet Network-Ready Wireless Color e-All-In-One Printer for $40 deal would sellout before the afternoon?

thanks

Once other things start clearing out, people will look for other bargains. At half price, no matter how junkie it is, it will be gone by lunch.

Page 5 is not the correct Ad page as in Bestbuy.com. The Samsung TVs 40" and 39" are not present in the black friday ad in Bestbuy. Please correct it.

I want to buy a Toshiba 40" LCD, when is the best time to order online?

Markfaafp said:   ahcool said:   $187.99 Lenovo - 15.6" Laptop - 2GB Memory - 320GB Hard Drive - Black
This is a good deal I am sure.

At this price, it must have a Celery processor, if it has one at all.

Sorry, I missed the other posts about the AMD processor.

Does the Celery Processor come with peanut butter and raisins

Last year at WalMart I saw around 50 people waiting in line for a PS3 bundle deal. I went over to Target a few hours later and they had huge piles of the exact same deal with no one around them. Look through every store's flyers if you know what you want.

This is shaping up to be a relatively depressing Black Friday overall. The only thing I really need is a new pair of good earbuds to replace the Shure SCLs that are on their last legs, but picked up a few pairs of "blemished package" Skullcandy's from eBay to hold me over until there's a hot deal. My TV started acting up last night and I got excited by the prospect of having a deal to pursue, but I think it may just be my comically bad Time Warner cable service. I may venture out, just for fun, but an old-fashioned campout is looking less and less likely with every ad that posts

Looks like some decent deals.I was hoping for an SSD or two.

swsander said:   Thanks. I'm hoping they allow silver members to purchase some of the items so I can stay home and enjoy Thanksgiving!

Heck- I did know this happened. How did they do it? Was it online, or did you show up inthe morning and rile folks up? Might have been worth it just to show up and see how others reacted.

If they were smart they would have done that. Sears and Sams club are offering their deals early to special members tonight.

MillieK said:   If they were smart they would have done that. Sears and Sams club are offering their deals early to special members tonight.

If they were smart they might not be in the condition they're in. Of course, the comparison may not be to the most successfult of current businesses.

If they were smart many places they might have some more "interesting" BF deals and better deals year-round.

If the BF prices of the Macbooks really are going to be just $1, then I don't want to be anywhere near BB when they open their doors at midnight.

Perhaps those prices are typos? ;0)

Does anyone know if something on their Black Friday ad is not a "doorbuster" (e.g. the Panasonic 55" 3D tv), can you order it online and pick it up at the store? The ad doesn't spell out the details. Will I be competing for inventory with people at the store or if I buy one online and select store pickup they'll definitely have it at the store?

I was looking at the Toshiba BDX2300 Smart Bluray player for $40, but reviews on bestbuy.com and Amazon aren't very good.
I have an LG BD610 Blu-Ray player from BF 2011, but it's not a Smart one.

Also on page 3 of the BB ad, there's an LG Smart 3D Wi-Fi BDP but it doesn't list the sale price.

Was excited about the ipod touch with gift card but ..

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/32GB+iPod+touch%26%23174%3B+5th+Gene...

they jack up the price to $ 349 then give the $50 gift card... boo..

bestjsg said:   Was excited about the ipod touch with gift card but ..

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/32GB+iPod+touch%26%23174%3B+5th+Gene...

they jack up the price to $ 349 then give the $50 gift card... boo..

That's so wrong!

Does anyone know if BestBuy restocks their online inventory throughout the day? Or is it all gone once it says Sold Out Online?

They do restock for sure or maybe they call it "release". Yesterday's the iPad $60 off deal was on and off throughout the day online. It was a crap shoot once you had it in your cart to actually checkout.

tajar96 said:   They do restock for sure or maybe they call it "release". Yesterday's the iPad $60 off deal was on and off throughout the day online. It was a crap shoot once you had it in your cart to actually checkout.

Cool, thanks. I was looking for the E4200 router, and they did indeed restock it, so I just bought one. However, they're not doing shipping on it anymore, they only allow instore pick up. I'm guessing they're releasing inventory from the stores where they haven't yet sold the items on sale.

Speaking of restocking the Seagate - Backup Plus 3TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive is back in stock for those that missed it. Even though bestbuy.com charges sales tax I still prefer them to Newegg for hard drives since when it comes to packing and shipping drives Newegg is a total fail.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014