- HDMI Inputs: 2
- VESA standard 200mm x 200mm

Member Summary

JVC 37" 1080p LCD
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone know much about JVC quality? Amazon has for same price but out of stock.

I'm actually in the market for approximately a 37" TV for my bedroom. If I buy this from WalMart, I can get it delivered, for $333 including tax and a 4 year In-Home Service. Is it likely that I will find a better deal online (Black Friday maybe?), without standing in line, or is this likely to be as good as it gets?

LeonS said:   I'm actually in the market for approximately a 37" TV for my bedroom. If I buy this from WalMart, I can get it delivered, for $333 including tax and a 4 year In-Home Service. Is it likely that I will find a better deal online (Black Friday maybe?), without standing in line, or is this likely to be as good as it gets?

I'm looking too, and I can't find anything close in price without staying up all night, and that would be for a 39" or 40", which I think will be to large for my purpose.

Curious then why this deal isn't more 'hot'. Maybe no one is buying 37 these days?

I think people are expecting some much better deals for Black Friday and afterwards. The WalMart Black Friday Ad gives a clue that there's going to be some great deals ahead, 40" 1080p LCD for $198 for example.

I'm not willing to stand in line on black friday. I AM willing to wait for 'afterwards'. Where is the 'clue' for the 40" set?

The 40 inch TV is in the ad. I just meant that those kind of BF prices mean we should be seeing some really good prices during the holiday season.

I have been looking at the same t.v. hoping for a Christmas season deal,but the price has went up $10.I think I will wait it out and maybe there will be a better offer on this.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014