• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
use coupon 7RAA5MWQ
buy 1 save extra 10%
buy 2 save extra 20%
buy 3 save extra 30%

scroll down a little to see it.

Double Wall Egg Shape Espresso Cup/Vodka Straight Up Glass (Set of 4)

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

glasses
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

set of 4
Thanks dclunk
Disclaimer
Price dropped to $12.99 so if you buy 3 sets, it will cost $9.00 only
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In 4 two. saved $20% and ended up with 28.8 for 8 or $3.60 each. Good deal, thanks

I've had a few larger version of these and LOVE THEM. People complain about them being fragile, but I definitely say thats not the case. If you drop GLASS on a hard surface it breaks......yes you really have to explain that to people.

It seems the people upset are people with kids who drop these and the kitchen floor then complain they break. I've had mine for years now.

I bought the beer mug last year and liked it. they had a lot of promotion last year but not much this year. has been waiting for a while

good price but a bit too small

seems very good espresso cups. "They hold heat reasonably well, but they don't get too hot to pick up." -- comment from a buyer. in 4 2.

bellex said:   seems very good espresso cups. "They hold heat reasonably well, but they don't get too hot to pick up." -- comment from a buyer. in 4 2.

too small for me.

bellex said:   seems very good espresso cups. "They hold heat reasonably well, but they don't get too hot to pick up." -- comment from a buyer. in 4 2.

That is exactly the feature of this double wall espresso glass.

Price dropped to $12.99 so if you buy 3 sets, it will cost $9.00 only

opathal said:   People complain about them being fragile, but I definitely say thats not the case. If you drop GLASS on a hard surface it breaks......yes you really have to explain that to people.

It seems the people upset are people with kids who drop these and the kitchen floor then complain they break.

I have a bunch of the 16oz version of these. I also had some of the 20oz version, but those all broke fairly quickly. Perhaps the taller size puts more strain on the glass. I don't have kids, and I've not dropped them. I've only had one of the 16oz glasses break, and another 16oz hasn't broken, but has recently developed cracks around the lip. I've not thrown it away yet, but keeping on eye on it. It seems the problems occur in the dishwasher, perhaps when they heat up the pressure between the two walls gets high enough to cause them to fail. I still have probably 6 or so 16oz glasses left. I do like them, but they definitely aren't as durable as standard glasses, so don't just assume the problem is due to careless kids or people who don't know glass breaks when dropped on a hard surface. I don't know what kind of people you hang around, but I personally have never had to explain that to anyone.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014