• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I've been reading other posts and didn't see this. I was looking for this bundle in comparison to the previously posted ones. How does this compare?

Others have asked about Buy.com being an authorized seller and the verdict I believe is still out. Folks have received rebates on their purchase from Buy.com. Not that this has a rebate, but just FYI

Link

Includes EF-S 18-55mm, Pro wide angle lenses, 32GB SD Memory, 20 Piece Bonus Kit! - CANON T3I 18-55 32GB 20PCS

Member Summary

Canon EOS Rebel T3i
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It does not compare particularly well. You are getting the T3i and the basic 18-55 lens. All the other items in the package appear to be cheap aftermarket stuff. The two "pro wide angle lenses" are an abomination -- they are screw-ons that go on the filter element of the 18-55, which is already a wide angle. I shudder at what they may do to image quality.

wahoo2x said:   It does not compare particularly well. You are getting the T3i and the basic 18-55 lens. All the other items in the package appear to be cheap aftermarket stuff. The two "pro wide angle lenses" are an abomination -- they are screw-ons that go on the filter element of the 18-55, which is already a wide angle. I shutter at what they may do to image quality.

Fixed if for ya'.

GudSpellur said:   wahoo2x said:   It does not compare particularly well. You are getting the T3i and the basic 18-55 lens. All the other items in the package appear to be cheap aftermarket stuff. The two "pro wide angle lenses" are an abomination -- they are screw-ons that go on the filter element of the 18-55, which is already a wide angle. I shutter at what they may do to image quality.

Fixed if for ya'.

I don't care who you are, that's funny

This is not a three lens kit. It is a one lens kit with some crappy accessories.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014