Sears Thanksgiving & Black Friday Ad

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

sears (38.37kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I see you didn't bother reading the small text. No real surprise there. The make and model may vary, kthx, and the model... (more)

UPSGuy (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 11:35a) |

So doesn't that make it better that they have a backup just in case the Proscan sells out? I guess its just a matter of ... (more)

megamands (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 11:43a) |

Did anybody score the 50" Toshiba TV for $298?

GeorgeT (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 4:44p) |

• Also categorized in:

Does Sears offer these deals Online too??
I am interested in one of the TV's offered..

yeah a couple of the tv deals seem pretty good to me

OMG......299.99$ for 50 INCH TV? awesome go get it.....Amazon does NOT PM on Thanksgiving promotions

I love Sears BF as I have a store only 3 miles from the house. The bad part is that I fail to see few if any deals in their BF ad.

Bummer ...

mvkkreddy said:   OMG......299.99$ for 50 INCH TV? awesome go get it.....Amazon does NOT PM on Thanksgiving promotions

720P

Everyone it seems is going to have the 720P 51" Sammy plasma for $479, and now Sears also going to have the 1080p version for $599.. tempting. Thinking I would rather try and order the 720p online at SamsClub rather than fight the crowds... unless my FW BF T-Shirt comes before then.

defjukie said:   mvkkreddy said:   OMG......299.99$ for 50 INCH TV? awesome

720P

Links to the 1080p LED backlit LCD version??
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05771447000P...

anyone know if the tv stand will be available online?

robby69 said:   defjukie said:   mvkkreddy said:   OMG......299.99$ for 50 INCH TV? awesome

720P

Links to the 1080p LED backlit LCD version??
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05771447000P...

Best thing to check the model # in Amazon.com. REVIEW are good and it is 700$ in Amazon.com. Amazon.com is NOT going to PM this since it is a PROMOTION during thanks giving !

great Buy!!

janetpak said:   anyone know if the tv stand will be available online?

i got 130$ Very very good TV stand for 54$ with tax. Please go or check Sears Flyer and those r NOT going so fast if ur on time there......during thanks giving day night!!! all the best and hope this helps...

Where is the $299 50"?

Does any one know on what date( 11/22 or 11/23) $ 299 HDVT goes on sale ?

According to another site it is Thanksgiving Day starting at 8PM.

Does Sears usually offer appliances online at BF prices? Or, do you have to go instore to get BF deals on appliances?

good time to order your Lands End giftcards from Chase Rewards... to save 20%

Bizatch said:   Does Sears usually offer appliances online at BF prices? Or, do you have to go instore to get BF deals on appliances?The super deals would be in store only and most stores have about 3.

im working there so if ypu got questions, let me know.

the samsung 55" 7100 is already at the BF price now if youre interested

90% of their so called "sales" are total BS. I'm sure this is the same for most of the "big box" stores. I just bought a Kenmore Elite (LG) refrigerator that had a "regular" (HAHA) $3100 price tag on it for $1519 3 days ago off their web site. They now have that identical model # refrigerator "on sale" for 30% off in their BS, I mean BF flyer for $1799 which has been the selling price for the last 6 months before any sale. With a couple exceptions (the usual limited quantity loss leaders) most of these sales are all pure BS on BF. Unless you are out for those loss leaders don't waste your time getting up early.

MisterEd said:   90% of their so called "sales" are total BS. I'm sure this is the same for most of the "big box" stores. I just bought a Kenmore Elite (LG) refrigerator that had a "regular" (HAHA) $3100 price tag on it for $1519 3 days ago off their web site. They now have that identical model # refrigerator "on sale" for 30% off in their BS, I mean BF flyer for $1799 which has been the selling price for the last 6 months before any sale. With a couple exceptions (the usual limited quantity loss leaders) most of these sales are all pure BS on BF. Unless you are out for those loss leaders don't waste your time getting up early.

First of all, you're wrong about their BF ad being BS. Working there, I know the prices for the products and I can assure you most of the stuff in the ad are less than prices throughout the last few months (not all, but most).

The items they get at Sears (and other retailers like BB) are UNIQUE to black friday only. They have different skus, model #s and stock numbers also meaning lower prices.

Last thing, don't waste your time getting up early? Did you even click the link and look at the ad? They open at 8PM so after dinner you can go check out the things.

Hey megamands, do you know if the sale on those Wolverine boots would be available online or is that store only? Would they also be on sale during the shop your way early Black Friday sale this Sunday?

Hi Megamands. Do you know when your store will hand out tickets to customers waiting in line for the TV'S? Will it be something like 2am Black Friday morning? Thanks.

GeorgeT said:   Hi Megamands. Do you know when your store will hand out tickets to customers waiting in line for the TV'S? Will it be something like 2am Black Friday morning? Thanks.
My store has not talked about tickets being handed out yet in TVs (or appliances). But remember, we open at 8pm Thursday and the doorbusters end at midnight so getting there at 2am black friday, there will be nothing left. I will post as soon as I get word on tickets being handed out at my store

asaetern said:   Hey megamands, do you know if the sale on those Wolverine boots would be available online or is that store only? Would they also be on sale during the shop your way early Black Friday sale this Sunday?
From what I am told, everything in the ad is not online this year so if you want something in the ad, you must go to the store. I will ask if those boots are on sale all weekend and get back to you.

Thanks Megamands, I was under the impression that certain items would be available on Thursday and others on Friday. I better get there before 8PM on Thursday if I want a slim chance at getting the TV.

Yeah, thank you for the information Megamands. I was hoping to avoid the crowd, but I guess I'll be over there like the rest of the people at 8pm. Hopefully the main crowd will flock to WalMart and leave Sears wide open haha.

megamands said:   MisterEd said:   90% of their so called "sales" are total BS. I'm sure this is the same for most of the "big box" stores. I just bought a Kenmore Elite (LG) refrigerator that had a "regular" (HAHA) $3100 price tag on it for $1519 3 days ago off their web site. They now have that identical model # refrigerator "on sale" for 30% off in their BS, I mean BF flyer for $1799 which has been the selling price for the last 6 months before any sale. With a couple exceptions (the usual limited quantity loss leaders) most of these sales are all pure BS on BF. Unless you are out for those loss leaders don't waste your time getting up early.

First of all, you're wrong about their BF ad being BS. Working there, I know the prices for the products and I can assure you most of the stuff in the ad are less than prices throughout the last few months (not all, but most).

The items they get at Sears (and other retailers like BB) are UNIQUE to black friday only. They have different skus, model #s and stock numbers also meaning lower prices.

Last thing, don't waste your time getting up early? Did you even click the link and look at the ad? They open at 8PM so after dinner you can go check out the things.

Hi Mega, are there usually big lines at around 8 pm for Sears?

I'm interested in the 50 inch TV myself, but not sure if what you say about the sku's is true.

This appears to be the television:

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05771447000P?sid=IAx200...

I can't buy this before black friday and price match on black friday?

The 5:00 pm $299.99 Toshiba Today Deal...Was BS!!!
After failing to be able to purchase via the PROPER online procedures...Calls to several Sears
Home, local store, and abroad call centers, response was...NEVER in stock Today for $299.99!!!
Don't waste your time with this failing retailer...They will soon be out of business...IMHO!

Another call will be made tomorrow to my local District Attorney's FRAUD Detail.

I got one of the Wolverine boots I wanted today from the early Black Friday sale for Shop Your Way members, great boots for an awesome price! Now I'm wondering if I still want to head down to my local Sears at 8pm to try to get another pair, but steel toe this time.

Sirfunsun said:   The 5:00 pm $299.99 Toshiba Today Deal...Was BS!!!
After failing to be able to purchase via the PROPER online procedures...Calls to several Sears
Home, local store, and abroad call centers, response was...NEVER in stock Today for $299.99!!!
Don't waste your time with this failing retailer...They will soon be out of business...IMHO!

Another call will be made tomorrow to my local District Attorney's FRAUD Detail.

Yeah, I'm sure they're gonna jump right on it. /rolleyes

Sirfunsun said:   The 5:00 pm $299.99 Toshiba Today Deal...Was BS!!!

I, too, was hoping this TV would be offered today. Unfortunately, Sears didn't reveal any of the deals until the sale started. They never stated that ALL of the Thanksgiving/Black Friday deals would be offered today. By no means was it a fraudulent move by this retailer. It is pretty evident to me that they never planned on offering this TV. Their teaser clearly stated that they would offer "select" items today. "Our Members get exclusive access to select deals before they're available in stores".
Oh well, I'll try on Thursday. In the meantime, I did score the $97.00 32" TV, so all was not lost.

Ya a lot of the BF prices went active today, especially for SYWR members.

We are handing out tickets at 7:30PM on Thanksgiving for the big ticket items such as the $99 32" proscan (8 in stock) and the $299 50" Toshiba (11 in stock).

The boots went live today so you don't need to wait if you are a SYWR member.

Good luck to all

++ On the fraud at least. They are pulling bait and switch on people coming to pick up their not in stock tv. I was due a 32", but they were kind enough to offer to let me pay $299 for the 720p samsung instead.

The absolute best part of this whole experience -- they don't expect to have the 32" in stock on Black Friday either.

Amazing Black Friday discounts with Sears Black Friday Deals 2012 and Sears Black Friday Coupons for Sears.com.

megamands said:   MisterEd said:   90% of their so called "sales" are total BS. I'm sure this is the same for most of the "big box" stores. I just bought a Kenmore Elite (LG) refrigerator that had a "regular" (HAHA) $3100 price tag on it for $1519 3 days ago off their web site. They now have that identical model # refrigerator "on sale" for 30% off in their BS, I mean BF flyer for $1799 which has been the selling price for the last 6 months before any sale. With a couple exceptions (the usual limited quantity loss leaders) most of these sales are all pure BS on BF. Unless you are out for those loss leaders don't waste your time getting up early.

"Most" are PURE BS>

Example: 1 week ago I purchased a Kenmore "Elite" refrigerator that was "Regular" $3199 for $1799 - 10% - 5% (the last 5% because it dropped in price AGAIN 24hrs after I ordered it). It's ALWAYS been selling for $1800-$1900 BEFORE SALES. Yesterday in their BF or is it BS flyer it was a "doorbuster" for "only" $2385. Gimme a break. Sears and all the others just suck people in with these BS advertisements. If you are an "educated consumer" and are looking for or watching a specific item you can easily follow their ridiculous pricing, particularly on major appliances. Maybe they have real deals on a pair of sox or an undershirt or ONE computer or ONE TV (1 or 2 in stock) but other than that it crap deals.

MisterEd said:   megamands said:   MisterEd said:   90% of their so called "sales" are total BS. I'm sure this is the same for most of the "big box" stores. I just bought a Kenmore Elite (LG) refrigerator that had a "regular" (HAHA) $3100 price tag on it for $1519 3 days ago off their web site. They now have that identical model # refrigerator "on sale" for 30% off in their BS, I mean BF flyer for $1799 which has been the selling price for the last 6 months before any sale. With a couple exceptions (the usual limited quantity loss leaders) most of these sales are all pure BS on BF. Unless you are out for those loss leaders don't waste your time getting up early.

"Most" are PURE BS>

Example: 1 week ago I purchased a Kenmore "Elite" refrigerator that was "Regular" $3199 for $1799 - 10% - 5% (the last 5% because it dropped in price AGAIN 24hrs after I ordered it). It's ALWAYS been selling for $1800-$1900 BEFORE SALES. Yesterday in their BF or is it BS flyer it was a "doorbuster" for "only" $2385. Gimme a break. Sears and all the others just suck people in with these BS advertisements. If you are an "educated consumer" and are looking for or watching a specific item you can easily follow their ridiculous pricing, particularly on major appliances. Maybe they have real deals on a pair of sox or an undershirt or ONE computer or ONE TV (1 or 2 in stock) but other than that it crap deals.

Are you talking about year round or BF? If you are talking all year, then yes, I agree with you. All companies (Sears, Best Buy, Amazon etc) say "regular" price and they list the MSRP that you would see right on Samsung's webpage. But retailers always have it on sale every week, some weeks a little better than others.

If you are talking about BF, then I disagree with you. Some electronics, tools and appliances drop way below the year round sale and actually have really good deals, or as you call " ONE computer or ONE TV (1 or 2 in stock" but even if quantities are limited, they can always order them or have them delivered for the sale price.

Would you mind sharing the details of the $97 TV? I am interested in a cheap TV for a bedroom but would like to know brand and (hopefully) model number before I buy.

Thanks!

timdh1 said:   Would you mind sharing the details of the $97 TV? I am interested in a cheap TV for a bedroom but would like to know brand and (hopefully) model number before I buy.

Thanks!

32" Proscan 720p 60hz LCD

timdh1 said:   Would you mind sharing the details of the $97 TV? I am interested in a cheap TV for a bedroom but would like to know brand and (hopefully) model number before I buy.

Thanks!

Seiki 32" SC322TI (32" 16:9 1080p), but they said models and brand may vary depending on what they have available. TBH, I wouldn't hold my breath for them actually being available, but you might get lucky and find the one they haven't shuttled into the break room.

Any lines for Sears yet?

Skipping 4 Messages...
Did anybody score the 50" Toshiba TV for $298?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014