Sears Thanksgiving & Black Friday Ad

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
UPSGuy said:   timdh1 said:   Would you mind sharing the details of the $97 TV? I am interested in a cheap TV for a bedroom but would like to know brand and (hopefully) model number before I buy.

Thanks!

Seiki 32" SC322TI (32" 16:9 1080p), but they said models and brand may vary depending on what they have available. TBH, I wouldn't hold my breath for them actually being available, but you might get lucky and find the one they haven't shuttled into the break room.

Lol, this isn't Best Buy. And its a proscan in the ad, not a seiki. They have plenty available and they are handing out tickets at 7:30pm.

Thanks for your great contribution post.

ecoastocker said:   Any lines for Sears yet?
Yes, people camping since Tuesday night

Lol, this isn't Best Buy. And its a proscan in the ad, not a seiki. They have plenty available and they are handing out tickets at 7:30pm.

I see you didn't bother reading the small text. No real surprise there. The make and model may vary, kthx, and the model they offered for shop your way rewards WAS a seiki.

Sears may not be Best Buy, but the employees there were talking about buying some, and he specificially mentioned eBay/craigslist. So yeah, real bunch of losers working at Sears.

UPSGuy said:   Lol, this isn't Best Buy. And its a proscan in the ad, not a seiki. They have plenty available and they are handing out tickets at 7:30pm.

I see you didn't bother reading the small text. No real surprise there. The make and model may vary, kthx, and the model they offered for shop your way rewards WAS a seiki.

Sears may not be Best Buy, but the employees there were talking about buying some, and he specificially mentioned eBay/craigslist. So yeah, real bunch of losers working at Sears.

So doesn't that make it better that they have a backup just in case the Proscan sells out? I guess its just a matter of location for the employees working at BB or Sears so I'm not gonna argue that. I'm sure there are losers at all companies.

Anyways, I was referring to the part where you were saying "don't hold your breath" as though no one is getting a black friday deal that they are promoting and people are camping for.

Did anybody score the 50" Toshiba TV for $298?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.