pic 4
Disclaimer

pic 5
Disclaimer

pic 6
Disclaimer

pic 7
Disclaimer
Syma S107SE RC Remote Control Helicopter, 7" Metal Frame, 3 Channel Infrared Remote Control with Built-In Gyroscopes System, Multiplayer Up To 3 Helicopters, Special Edition

Features

Miniature size & light weight. Super wide infrared control miniature design for indoor flying 19cm long and weighing an incredible 34 grams
Controlled by 32-level high precision speed. Auto stable, rotor blade system for steady lifting-up
3-Channel Helicopter movement forward / backward / up / down / left / right
High tenacity propeller
POWERED BY 2 SOLID MOTORS WITH A 3RD MOTOR IN THE TAIL ROTOR
High capability, dynamical Li-Poly battery. Can be recharged through the transmitter provided
Charging and power indicator
Controlled by digital technology. Infra red control system
Tri-band Technology. Nonintervention used 3 bands
High efficiency, driving motor and surge power
LIMITED EDITION DESIGN

Specifications:

Weight: 34g
Product Dimension: 7.5"(W) x 3.8"(H)
Dimensions: main rotor diameter 190mm
Helicopter battery: 3.7v Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
Charging Time: 30-35 minutes
Flight Duration: 6-8 minutes
Frequency: Infrared control system - bands A, B & C
Control Specification: forward / backward / up / down / left / right
Range: Up to 10m (30ft)

$24.99 at Meritline.com

Member Summary

Syma RC R/C Helicopter, 7" Metal Frame
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$5 paint job hehehe

or http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/8499000606/... - for $20.85 and free super saver shipping for over $25

I bought 2 for my 12 and 10 year old boys. They broke within a week... Seems like the motors died on both units.

I've got a S107 and it works great. However, Meritline just had a sale on the slightly larger, newer version Syma S800G which is 4 channel for $22 shipped. Better control and faster forward and reverse. I love that one more and the S800G comes with an extra set of blades and cockpit. That alone is worth a couple of extra bucks, so this deal is not that hot for a 2 year old model. I'd wait for the S800G to go onsale again vs this one.
Just my $0.02

airtime said:   I'd wait for the S800G to go onsale again vs this one.
The S800G is currently $22.35 at Amazon w/FSSS, however the reviews are definitely worse than the S107.

From the picture, it's just a S107G with a different paint job, like BlurryEyed alluded to (though didn't explain). The regular S107G is available for almost $5 less from Amazon and as low as under $17 in the past.

elborak said:   airtime said:   I'd wait for the S800G to go onsale again vs this one.
The S800G is currently $22.35 at Amazon w/FSSS, however the reviews are definitely worse than the S107.

Definitely true the controller is worst than the S107, its way too small. However, 4 channels gives you banking ability. The S107 just spins to turn and the rear rotor is way too small to propel forward motion. Even when done indoors, it's really slow. Great durability though, you can literally drop it from 12 feet up down to the ground, then full throttle and it right itself and fly again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014