• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I've been watching this site www.Humptydumptyservice.com for a while and noticed that they finally got the cables in stock. Very competitively priced compared to Fleabay.

Link

eBay prices
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=iphone+5+...

Member Summary

Iphone 5 Lightning Cable
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

comes with free iFry

There was an Amazon deal about a week back for 9 bucks. I got in on that but it hasn't shipped yet. I'll wait to stock up till they hit the 4-5 dollar range. Just need one for emergency/backup use now.

i ordered it an hour ago and just got a tracking number. sweet!

I purchased one from eBay and the listing was cancelled because the supplier did not actually have stock. Waste of time. Also, I did a quick look at Amazon and it seems those sellers were shipping out from HK. Instead of saving $2 and waiting 2 weeks, I just got it locally.

My wife was going crazy. We didn't have enough cables to keep one in each of our cars. Anyways, I feel Apple already made enough money off of me on the actually phone. I don't want to give them anymore of my money for a $20+ Dollar cable after tax.

Lastly, I just sell my Phone whenever a new one comes out anyways so i'm not too concerned about using Generic cable. However the Iphone 5 doesn't really impress me. I'm thinking about selling it and getting a Galaxy Note 2...

jfrizzo3i3 said:   i ordered it an hour ago and just got a tracking number. sweet!

Why would you ship one to yourself, "Stephanie" ?

Price dropped to $9.98 if anyone still needs one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014