• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Groupon: $10 Shell G.C. for $3

Link

Note: This deal is invitation-only. Only those who've received a designated email are eligible to purchase it. (Try your login to see if it works for you)

Groupon
See Groupon promo codes that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

shell (36.79kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Oh Noes! (39.26kB)
Thanks opathal
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

I've always wondered what's the point of posting a deal that's invitation only? If it's invitation only then the people who got the invitation probably already know about it.

not by invitation, use the mobile site works just fine
http://touch2.groupon.com/deals/wow-nat-ae-shell-november-03

archena said:   not by invitation, use the mobile site works just fine
http://touch2.groupon.com/deals/wow-nat-ae-shell-november-03

This

Terms say they will refund your purchase and CLOSE your Groupon account if you purchase without an invite

"Oops! This deal is invite-only, and this email address wasn't included in this round."

arribasn said:   Terms say they will refund your purchase and CLOSE your Groupon account if you purchase without an invite

God that would be terrible! I'd get all my worthless groupons refunded and have to create a new account! Oh the HugeManATee

thanks!

arribasn said:   Terms say they will refund your purchase and CLOSE your Groupon account if you purchase without an invite

Welp...let's hope not. Doubt Groupon would turn away any business though so we will see about this closing of the account thing.

edick said:   arribasn said:   Terms say they will refund your purchase and CLOSE your Groupon account if you purchase without an invite

Welp...let's hope not. Doubt Groupon would turn away any business though so we will see about this closing of the account thing.

We'll I mean they're so wildly profitable.....they can't definitely afford to lose money.

/sarcasm

Thanks OP! Got it in 2seconds no problem!

I got this and can see this along with all my Groupons under my account, so I do not agree with this and this is still available not expired.

THX !

Deal of the WEEK!

TTT

opathal said:   edick said:   arribasn said:   Terms say they will refund your purchase and CLOSE your Groupon account if you purchase without an invite

We'll I mean they're so wildly profitable.....they can't definitely afford to lose money.

/sarcasm

Agreed. I get that it was invitation only but people found a loophole and bought a whole bunch.

But, I really doubt if Groupon closes my account (or anybody else's account who bought this deal without invitation). Because it would be pretty stupid if they do. For a $3 purchase they would loose hundreds of dollars of purchase/yr from me. Considering they are 80% below their IPO price, last thing they want to do right now is to close people's accounts and loose business.

Everything you said they wouldn't/shouldn't do, they've done with one account I've had with them.
So they've lost lots of businees, and continue heading south. Goodbye, and Good Riddance, Group0n.

Nosedive graph

desidealmaster said:   opathal said:   edick said:   arribasn said:   Terms say they will refund your purchase and CLOSE your Groupon account if you purchase without an invite

/sarcasm

Agreed. I get that it was invitation only but people found a loophole and bought a whole bunch.

But, I really doubt if Groupon closes my account (or anybody else's account who bought this deal without invitation). Because it would be pretty stupid if they do. For a $3 purchase they would loose hundreds of dollars of purchase/yr from me. Considering they are 80% below their IPO price, last thing they want to do right now is to close people's accounts and loose business.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014