Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Refurb Ipad 2 (16GB) back in stock $319

First page
1 of 5
vijujoshi
11/8/12 8:15 AM
http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/ipad

Don't forget ShopDiscover & 5% Discover CashBack.

White & Black both in stock
WikiPost
11/8/12 8:15 AM
ipad [ image/jpeg - 5.39kB ]
sunny8088
11/8/12 8:30 AM
Ordered .......... Thanks OP
siraloz
11/8/12 8:39 AM
Retina display for $60 more? I'd probably prefer that. Also, with iOS 6, you can get SIRI with the old New iPad, not the case with iPad2. May not matter to some.
vijujoshi
11/8/12 8:50 AM
siraloz said:   

Retina display for $60 more? I'd probably prefer that. Also, with iOS 6, you can get SIRI with the old New iPad, not the case with iPad2. May not matter to some.

You are right Sir, This is just for my kid for watch Netflix , so high tech wont matter.
ChinaRider
11/8/12 8:56 AM
If you don't need it right this moment and don't mind dealing with Black Friday fiascoes, this seems to be a better deal for regular WalMart customers:

WalMart BF Topic

$399 for New Apple iPad2 16GB with $75 WalMart Gift Card

I think we all know by now that an Apple refurb is a solid bet, as they give the full warranty and provide a new shell and battery, but getting new instead of refurbished for only $5 more (assuming a $75 WalMart gift card is worthwhile to you) seems like a no-brainer to me.

Personally, I agree with siraloz, refurbished iPad 3rd generation for $379 seems like the best deal.
anaheimhill
11/8/12 9:09 AM
The new iPad 4 for $499 is the worst deal!

ChinaRider said:   

If you don't need it right this moment and don't mind dealing with Black Friday fiascoes, this seems to be a better deal for regular WalMart customers:

WalMart BF Topic

I think we all know by now that an Apple refurb is a solid bet, as they give the full warranty and provide a new shell and battery, but getting new instead of refurbished for only $5 more (assuming a $75 WalMart gift card is worthwhile to you) seems like a no-brainer to me.

Personally, I agree with siraloz, refurbished iPad 3rd generation for $379 seems like the best deal.

suezyque
11/8/12 10:01 AM
ChinaRider said:   

WalMart BF Topic

I think I'd rather pay the extra $5 to NOT have to deal with BF crowds OR WalMart shoppers.
Muley
11/8/12 10:12 AM
Depending on the taxes in your state

Tax in 319 should be a few bucks different than tax on 399, so the difference may be more than five bucks, fwiw
nwrain
11/8/12 10:17 AM
For people trying to figure out what size tablet to buy:

I spent a couple of hours in the past three weeks looking through forum posts comparing 10" tablets to 7" ones. I was particularly interested in the opinion of people that actually owned both sizes. About 80% of people of those people said that although they did like both sizes of tablet, their smaller one gets far more use.

I was leaning toward purchasing a 10" tablet and ended up buying a 7" just for this reason. I'm glad I did.
First page
1 of 5
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.