• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Apple.com has Great Deals on Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation (Refurbished, White or Black). Shipping is free. Thanks econoar

64GB (White or Black) $229
32GB (White or Black) $179
8GB (White or Black) $129

HERE..

Apple Store
Need a Apple Store coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

ipod touch
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
You probably could've had the battery replaced for about $50.

ablang (Jan. 21, 2013 @ 2:44p) |

Audio books, Pandora, recorded radio shows with TuneIn Radio Pro app and the like. Yeah, and about using it in the bath... (more)

ZackMajor (Jan. 21, 2013 @ 5:48p) |

For me figured it was about time to upgrade my 1st gen Touch.

skotty4 (Jan. 21, 2013 @ 11:42p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just Got 1 for Christmas

great timing, my daughter's 2nd gen ipod just died and her birthday is in a couple weeks. Thanks pizzero!

Anyone care to guess what new ones will be going for on black friday?

BrianJason said:   Anyone care to guess what new ones will be going for on black friday?

Regular price. Maybe a few retailers will offer gift cards with purchase.

BrianJason said:   Anyone care to guess what new ones will be going for on black friday?Apple regulates what retailers can sell their products for, not the retailer. As mentioned, possible gift card offered with purchase as that is just a retailer give away instead of a sale price.

5th generation iPod touch 32GB MP3 Player is listed at $295 with a $50 Gift card from Best Buy.

Well, WalMart has a new 16g 4th gen with the 6 piece accessory kit for $179 right now.

In 4 1

I wonder what the "Special Limited Time Price" means. With the newer gen ipod touch out, I was expecting some price cut on these so I was surprised to see it was "limited time" and not a permanent cut. I'm interested in getting one has an xmas gift, but would rather buy it at a closer date since you only get 14days to return on refurb products.

doc53 said:   Well, WalMart has a new 16g 4th gen with the 6 piece accessory kit for $179 right now.
That kit costs $15, so it's like paying $164 for a 16GB which Apple is not selling refurbished. But for $15 more you get twice the memory with Apples' 32GB refurb. Personally I'd go for the 8GB.

Is it worth it to get an iPod Touch for my music when I already have an iPhone 4S? I'm just afraid my battery life on my phone will slowly deteriorate the more I use/charge it on my Car Iphone adapter. I'm currently using a 1st Generation iPod in my car but the battery life is awful. It can't keep up with the charge in the car after a few days. I have to charge it on the regular A/C adapter it comes with.

Nice price. My young sister have asked me to buy one for her for a long time. Now, in for one here.

I have a second gen. I wonder if I should upgrade just so that I can FaceTime with my wife who has a iphone 4 and a ipad 2.

in for an 8gb. thank you!

TrueKnight said:   I have a second gen. I wonder if I should upgrade just so that I can FaceTime with my wife who has a iphone 4 and a ipad 2.

I also have both the Ipod touch 1 and 2 and I don't believe you can as both 1 and 2 does not support the newer IOS versions.

Does anyone know how the screen is on the 5th Generation touch?. I had 4th Generation(I think may be 3rd) that I bought last year from Target for about 100$(after gift cards), and it fell on its screen from about 5 feet and the screen was full of scratches, making it unusable.

I would rather just buy an iPhone 4 with a bad ESN for the same price. Has better features and sometimes the ESN will clear...

keaton85 said:   I would rather just buy an iPhone 4 with a bad ESN for the same price. Has better features and sometimes the ESN will clear...

Too many problems and risk..

Good deal, snagged two. Thanks Pizzero.

8GB white is sold out. Picked up a black. Thanks

Pizzero said:   keaton85 said:   I would rather just buy an iPhone 4 with a bad ESN for the same price. Has better features and sometimes the ESN will clear...

What problems or risks? Bad ESN iPhones are GREAT ipods for cheap

keaton85 said:   Pizzero said:   keaton85 said:   I would rather just buy an iPhone 4 with a bad ESN for the same price. Has better features and sometimes the ESN will clear...

What problems or risks? Bad ESN iPhones are GREAT ipods for cheap

yEA, i'm curious too, if you don't need the cellular function, you can still use the wi-fi.

keaton85 said:   I would rather just buy an iPhone 4 with a bad ESN for the same price. Has better features and sometimes the ESN will clear...
where would you buy them? Most refub iphone 4 i've seen are way over the price of 8gb ipod

Thanks OP. In for one to replace my ancient 2nd gen iPod for gym workout.

Bruins4990 said:   Is it worth it to get an iPod Touch for my music when I already have an iPhone 4S? I'm just afraid my battery life on my phone will slowly deteriorate the more I use/charge it on my Car Iphone adapter. I'm currently using a 1st Generation iPod in my car but the battery life is awful. It can't keep up with the charge in the car after a few days. I have to charge it on the regular A/C adapter it comes with.

Hey, I have the same dilemma, but i ended up saying no thanks. I see the Touch as too much of a duplicate off my 4s, I think the iPad mini would find more use (for me) then picking up the same form factor. At least with the iPad mini, I can read books/articles on it. If it were to get the touch, it would only be for music, which, trying to juggle syncing libraries between 4S and Touch isn't something that I find too appealing :/

Thanks OP, in for one!

Where did you see the gift card included ? I looked in the BB ad, and on the .com site,
I did not see any mention of the $50 GC included.

jimates said:   
5th generation iPod touch 32GB MP3 Player is listed at $295 with a $50 Gift card from Best Buy.

jnataraj said:   8GB white is sold out. Picked up a black. Thanks

Still in stock or back in stock.

apkesh said:   keaton85 said:   I would rather just buy an iPhone 4 with a bad ESN for the same price. Has better features and sometimes the ESN will clear...
where would you buy them? Most refub iphone 4 i've seen are way over the price of 8gb ipod

On eBay or craigslist... pretty easy to come by as bad ESN iphones are very prevalent.

It's a nicer iPod touch for the same cost. You just can't activate it on Verizon or Pageplus, which doesn't hinder the rest of it's functions. Wifi, GPS, bluetooth and so forth all function like normal...

When do you need more than the 8 gig model? Does more memory make things run better/faster?
Trying to decide which to get for a 12 year old's stocking stuffer, the 8 or the 32.

therugsucker said:   When do you need more than the 8 gig model? Does more memory make things run better/faster?
Trying to decide which to get for a 12 year old's stocking stuffer, the 8 or the 32.

It's not ram like in computers. The gigs refer to actual storage capacity. If the child is going to store videos, the bigger the better.

Sonyad said:   therugsucker said:   When do you need more than the 8 gig model? Does more memory make things run better/faster?

It's not ram like in computers. The gigs refer to actual storage capacity. If the child is going to store videos, the bigger the better.

Sounds like Never Ending Story !!

8GB (White or Black) $129 is back in stock. Just picked one up today.

BrianJason said:   Anyone care to guess what new ones will be going for on black friday?

NM

So what do you guys use your Touch's for just out of curiosity? Mine's a gaming device (like in the bathroom, waiting in line, etc).

eko said:   great timing, my daughter's 2nd gen ipod just died and her birthday is in a couple weeks. Thanks pizzero!

You probably could've had the battery replaced for about $50.

ablang said:   So what do you guys use your Touch's for just out of curiosity? Mine's a gaming device (like in the bathroom, waiting in line, etc).

Audio books, Pandora, recorded radio shows with TuneIn Radio Pro app and the like. Yeah, and about using it in the bathroom..

ZackMajor said:   ablang said:   So what do you guys use your Touch's for just out of curiosity? Mine's a gaming device (like in the bathroom, waiting in line, etc).

Audio books, Pandora, recorded radio shows with TuneIn Radio Pro app and the like. Yeah, and about using it in the bathroom..

For me figured it was about time to upgrade my 1st gen Touch.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014