• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
T Mobile Galaxy S3 $124.99 AR($50 MIR)

Plus, receive 10% off monthly recurring charges, waived activation fees, free car charger and free shipping!

Meet the Galaxy S III. Advanced. Intuitive. Simple. From the cutting edge technology inside to the stylish design that rests comfortably in your hand, the Galaxy S III makes everything you do easier. Share, multitask and interact with your device unlike anything you’ve experienced before—and on a brilliant 4.8” HD Super AMOLED™ display.

To Order: Call 877.845.5317, provide promo code 11749TMOFAV, and identify yourself as a Working Advantage member. This special offer is NOT available in stores! Call today, offer expires 11/15/12.

Disclaimer: Special handset pricing good until 11/15/12 or while supplies last. Requires activation of a new line of service with a Classic Rate Plan and 2GB or higher data plan. Offer subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions apply.

T-Mobile
See T-Mobile coupons that earn Up to $60.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

siii
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Umm...it will only cost less than $1 at Sam's during Black Friday...or $49 at BestBuy during BF...so why is this a better deal if you can wait till BF?

The Sam's deal is for verizon and the BB deal is for ATT and Sprint. This is for TMobile and the no activation fee and 10% recurring monthly discount makes it a better deal for people who want to use Tmobile

According to tmo news link the S3 will be FAR on the 16 & 17th on the Classic Plan with 2yr commit.

My wife has the S3 and love it. I have the Note2 and love it. We moved from Sprint to Tmo and love the data speed increase.

Wait until two years from now, when they get you to agree to move to a new plan on the promise of giving you a discount rate for that new device they just announced.

And when it becomes available a week or so later, it will cost you $150 MORE than it does for a new customer, and when you talk about cancelling, they threaten you with the $200 early termination fee. "The 30 day cancellation $0 ETF policy only works for new contracts, not renewals. The moment you verbally agree to renew, the ETF is in effect."

Keep telling yourself how great T-Mobile is. I used to think so too.

Beautiful! I wanna buy one for my father.

Wouldn't the 10% off monthly discount on the bill make this a good deal?

bluebear837 said:   Wouldn't the 10% off monthly discount on the bill make this a good deal?
I guess its just for the first month.

If it is for the 2 year contract period then its a SUPER HOT DEAL

I have tmo with a 14% discount by being a PTA member!

bluebear837 said:   Wouldn't the 10% off monthly discount on the bill make this a good deal?

You can add a discount any time you want to your Tmo account. I'd still say wait for the FAR S3 next weekend, then after you score it call in a get your discount. My work (a local phone company) offers a 15% discount for Tmo.

If your company "works with" corporateperks.com, check there to see if a discount is offered through your work!

Keep in mind though, when you sign-up for the % off, your contract is re-uped by two years from your agreement date to the discount.

If your company doesn't get you a discount, you can always join Freelancers Network and get a discount through them. I've been a member for 3 years now and I think I get a 10% discount.

I think it's a recurring monthly discount as long as you are with Tmobile

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014