rated:

Member Summary

Costco Black Friday (90.25kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks

Ooma for $99 is a great deal.

nice price on the galaxy tab 10.1 $279 is a great deal!

Does anyone know when the online only deal starts on BF? I'm interested in one of its laptops.

valid 11- 23,24,25

I am looking at the Dyson dc40 for$370;
wonder if I can get it thru Kohl's for less

bump!

miser2 said:   Does anyone know when the online only deal starts on BF? I'm interested in one of its laptops.
Same here. Anybody know the kickoff time?

Do I need to try it at midnight Thursday, or is it 9 AM Friday when the B&M doors open?

miser2 said:   Does anyone know when the online only deal starts on BF? I'm interested in one of its laptops.

Not sure which laptop you are looking for, but they are starting their sale early/*right now* on SELECT items - says so right on the front page and there are couple of laptops.

current price of the samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 is $299
so $100 off makes it $199 isn't it?

http://oi49.tinypic.com/zoe4q9.jpg

I was interested in the HP dv7t with the 17" screen and the BluRay writer. Now that it's up, I see that there's a conflict in the specs. At the top of the page it says GT650M and in the specs it says GT630M. That's a $100 swing in the value.

Also, I was hoping for 1080p since it has BluRay, but the specs say no. Since the specs are wrong about the GT630M, I don't know what to trust.

I think I'll stick with my Lenovo Y580. It has everything except the 17" screen. Resolution trumps screen size for me.

WhiteHeat said:   I was interested in the HP dv7t with the 17" screen and the BluRay writer. Now that it's up, I see that there's a conflict in the specs. At the top of the page it says GT650M and in the specs it says GT630M. That's a $100 swing in the value.

Also, I was hoping for 1080p since it has BluRay, but the specs say no. Since the specs are wrong about the GT630M, I don't know what to trust.

I think I'll stick with my Lenovo Y580. It has everything except the 17" screen. Resolution trumps screen size for me.

It looks like it's GT630M everywhere now. Perhaps they caught the mistake. How do people feel about HP quality? I've stayed away from them for about a decade now due to their shitty performance as desktops. Perhaps things have changed?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014