• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
iCare Data Recovery Professional PC, $89.95

Free registration key: 4EAN259JEU44E5ML76AND6O464K7EMMZ (works on the "professional" but not the "pro" version)

May still work but was supposed to expire on 11-09-2012

What's Special - Free lifetime upgrade, dynamic disk recovery

Besides all the basic functions, the professional edition adds on new features like free upgrading supported if new version released. It is especially useful when your computer encounters system/disk crashes and you need to reinstall iCare Data Recovery. And it could efficiently retrieve lost files from dynamic disk.

What's more? It could recover files from formatted drive, RAW file system, drive has not formatted error, RAW drive, undelete files emptied recycle bin, recover files due to partition lost, system crash, software crash, bad boot sector, missing boot sector, bad MBR, $MFT damaged, lost partition table, lost or damaged FAT, virus infections, power failure, and other unknown data loss...

iCare Data Recovery Professional works perfectly with hardware RAID and hard drive, USB drive, SD card, memory card, etc. It provides the comprehensive data recovery solution for computer users.

Key Features of iCare Data Recovery Professional

Recover files from formatted partition, memory card, external drive, USB drive, sd card...
Recover 2TB disk
drive not formatted error and report RAW file system
Recover MAC files on Windows
Free lifetime upgrade once new edition released
Recover data when lost due to resize partition, merge partition, copy partition failure by PartitionMagic, Partition Manager...
It could restore photos, office files, zip files, rar files, emails, pdf files, etc.
Reformatted sd card, xd card, cf card, pen stick, memory card...
System cannot boot, cannot locate the boot partition, I/O error
external drive, memory card, cf card cannot be detected or recognized...
Virus attack and lost files
Bad boot sector, bad partition table, damaged FAT, lost File Allocation Table...
Recover files from FAT, NTFS partitions
Recover files from devices with unknown file systems including Hard Disk, external ZIP/USB drive, removable SmartMedia, MemoryStick, SD cards, etc.
Partition structures are damaged or deleted...

Member Summary

iCare Data Recovery (11.44kB)
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

the key in OP doesn't work. Where to get the activation key?

---------------------------
iCare Data Recovery
Activation Failed.
The details you entered are incorrect. Please try again
OK

Edit: It finally worked. I tried 3 different product download and install. The key doesn't work with "iCare Card Recovery Pro" version but it works with "iCare Data Recovery Professional".

Use this link to download.

The key works fine. Nice find, five. Thanks...

DesiTechie said:   The key doesn't work with "iCare Card Recovery Pro" version but it works with "iCare Data Recovery Professional".

Oops. I shortened the word professional in the title to save space without realizing there was a separate 'pro' version. Will update the OP. Thanks.

Thanks OP, working for me.

I tried the Professional and it failed.
Any suggestions?

Copy and paste the key but make sure there's no extra space at the end.

Thanks OP, I was looking for something like this.

Can anyone point me to a good resource for diagnosing and fixing HD hardware issues? I have an older HD that is clicking/clacking and I want to find a way to recover at least some of the data without risking hundreds or thousands of dollars with a data recovery shop.

So if i format my computer and reinstall this software, it wont work because the key expired on 11/9.

So this is good for one install only. right?

starcrossed said:   So if i format my computer and reinstall this software, it wont work because the key expired on 11/9.

So this is good for one install only. right?

OK, here goes my experience. Some 2 yrs back I had a very dissaterous situation with my lappy. Don't remember what it was though. Went to Bestbuy and they wanted to charge some $500 + I believe to recover my complete data with all the clauses they had I leave the laptop in their store and buy another harddrive to store the data and if for some reason, the data can't be retrieved, we still have to pay atleast some $200+ I think for the service. Well I didn't want to spend that much amount where I can purchase another laptop, but didn't want to lose my valuable data as well. So with my brother's help was able to purchase another external cover for my harddrive (don't know what it is called though. He helped me with which model might work for my HD). Fitted my harddrive in that cover which acted as an external HD , and then hooked up with another computer that has this icare software loaded(lucky my search on web bought it with key) and was able to retrive my entire data onto that laptop and then stored later onto another HD.

I am going to download this today, hoping might come to use someday, incase I don't reformat my lappy in near future.
Thanks

Must install today???

Thanks fivetalents! Got it

Accidentally deleted something from my wife's USB thumb drive and this saved my butt. Thanks!

letting every one know this is still working

arkady1972 said:   letting every one know this is still working

Thanks, I'll update the OP.

ElGuache said:   Thanks OP, I was looking for something like this.
thx op

Thanks bro

Thanks bro

thanks u awesome im gonna make u famous on youtube

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014