• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Votel wireless prepaid cell phone service is available at Costco.com.. Seems like a decent deal if you don't mind the Sprint network. I know...thats a big "if". Unlimited talk, text, and data for $99.99 every three months which equals $33.33 a month. I'm not sure if you can use your own phone or not. Free 2nd day shipping, car charger, and travel charger if you do purchase a Votel phone online.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That $99 three-month plan seems like for dumb phone only. Those phones have crippled browsers and won't use much data anyway.

They also have a Android unlimited three-month plan for $129 with unlimited data.

Just have look. Thx

No byod.

I am eager to hear more, thanks for posting.

Weird... no discount at Costco. You can get the same deal at www.votelmobile.com

Maybe the Costco return policy could be the lure??

Any "unlimited" 3rd party deals out there on the Verizon backbone?? I have Sprint and I've grown weary of them...

healthylaugh said:   Weird... no discount at Costco. You can get the same deal at www.votelmobile.com

Any "unlimited" 3rd party deals out there on the Verizon backbone?? I have Sprint and I've grown weary of them...

Have you looked into PagePlus Cellular? They don't have an unlimited plan but their $55 plan offers unlimited talk and text and 2GB data on Verizon's network.

ach1199 said:   healthylaugh said:   Weird... no discount at Costco. You can get the same deal at www.votelmobile.com

Have you looked into PagePlus Cellular? They don't have an unlimited plan but their $55 plan offers unlimited talk and text and 2GB data on Verizon's network.

Yes, my friend has their $30/mo. in our PNW area and is VERY happy with their service. I'm too cheap to pay $55/mo. and am considering www.republicwireless.com

Any newer feedback about Republic, now that they've got a newer Motorola Defy XT (but I was going to wait for the dual-band model to come out first)?

Check around for feedback. If you don't mind some poor service, then you might enjoy the cheap price. I considered Republic, but I am enjoying the good service of PagePlus right now. There are so many MNVOs right now, I can't imagine being wooed by Repulic's need-to-be-tested service.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014