• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
With holidays coming, thought this might be useful to some folks...

$10 off $20 Coupon

*$20 minimum transportation purchase required. Offer valid at participating FedEx Office locations, FedEx World Service Center®
locations, and FedEx Ship CenterSM locations for orders paid for by 12/31/2012. Discount applies to transportation charges only. One
coupon per customer, per visit, per shipment. Offer valid at time of purchase only; coupon has no cash value and may not be
discounted or credited toward past or future purchases. FedEx Express services eligible for the $10.00 discount: FedEx Priority
Overnight®, FedEx Standard Overnight®, FedEx 2Day® A.M., FedEx 2Day®, and FedEx Express Saver®. Offer only valid off FedEx®
retail rates: cash, check, or credit card payment types only, and cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or FedEx account
number. FedEx Express services are backed by a money-back guarantee. See FedEx Express Terms of Use on FedEx.com for details.
Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location.

Member Summary

Fedex
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks fake..

i too got the coupon by email. it is sent to people who did not win $25 card.

Too bad not good for FedEx Ground.

stuffedwallet said:   i too got the coupon by email. it is sent to people who did not win $25 card.

Actually, I got the $25 GC. The link was in the "you won" email from them, too.

johnnyz said:   stuffedwallet said:   i too got the coupon by email. it is sent to people who did not win $25 card.

Actually, I got the $25 GC. The link was in the "you won" email from them, too.
I signed up for the contest but haven't gotten any emails.

I don't know what the losing subject line reads, but if you won the GC, the Subject line says: You won a gift card from FedEx

I signed up for the contest and got the "losing" email today. The coupon OP posted looks exactly like the one in the email link. The subject line reads "Your entry in the FedEx Gift Card Giveaway", and the text reads as follows:

Thank you for registering.

Thank you for participating in the FedEx Gift Card Giveaway supporting small businesses. We received an overwhelming response, and you were not one of the 40,000 people randomly selected to receive an American Express® Shop Small® Gift Card. You can still show your support by shopping small on Small Business Saturday®, November 24. Please keep checking our Facebook page for future contests, discounts, and promotions.

Learn more about Small Business Saturday®

Thank you for supporting small business.

We're offering you a coupon to save $10 on a $20 FedEx Express® shipment*, now through
December 31, 2012.

Click here to print the coupon and use it at your local FedEx Office or FedEx retail location.

^^I got the same 'you're a loser' email....story of my life

Don't feel bad guys...I got a "loser letter" also, and I work for them.

I got a gift card, waiting for it to arrive.

Double post -- didn't even know people could lose this til my wife didn't "win"

The winner letter gives u the $25 and the coupon. ! wife got loser letter.

LadyofCharisma said:   Don't feel bad guys...I got a "loser letter" also, and I work for them.

Don't feel bad "girl"..I entered...and got neither.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014