• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Target Black Friday
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Look at the back page of the ad. It's pretty clear, not confusing.

bru20 (Nov. 11, 2012 @ 3:53p) |

spike1856 (Nov. 11, 2012 @ 4:30p) |

FrugalFreaky (Nov. 12, 2012 @ 6:55a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for sharing OP

Thanks!

Here

Does anyone know - IPAD NEW A6 RETINA one IN-STORE ONLY???? ONLINE will make it better price....10% CB from DISCOVER....(49$) + 60$ GC!!

Thanks!

Has Target changed its nutty return policies?

ultramvkkreddy said:   Does anyone know - IPAD NEW A6 RETINA one IN-STORE ONLY???? ONLINE will make it better price....10% CB from DISCOVER....(49$) + 60$ GC!!

A few days ago, Target.com offered iPad 4 Gen $499+TAX with $40 Gift-card.

alcibiadescc said:   ultramvkkreddy said:   Does anyone know - IPAD NEW A6 RETINA one IN-STORE ONLY???? ONLINE will make it better price....10% CB from DISCOVER....(49$) + 60$ GC!!

And I bought a 32GB ($599.99), in store.

So with the now $60 GC and the extra 5% pharmacy benefit we just got I could save another $43. But Target makes it difficult, they dont typically do return/rebuy so I would have to hope they have one available on BF and then return the one I have. They have so few in stock to begin with it will be difficult. and I really hate to get anywhere near a store on BF, but $43 is not chump change.

There is an error on the Target website for the $349 laptop. The CPU should be AMD A8-4500M 1.9GHz w/ AMD Radeon HD 7640G. On the website it says E-350. The other info is correct and matches the AMD A8-4500M which IMO makes this a hot deal. The lowest AMD A8-4500M laptop on a popular site is $499.

Note that the iPad 2 is $399.99 - $60 - 5% red card = $319.99.

Seems like they should drop that TV price down to $99 or something. I recently picked up a 32" 1080p LCD with an oddball name brand (but rated well - Hiteker) online for almost the same price ($149) shipped.. no tax.

DSJ said:   Has Target changed its nutty return policies?

Which nutty return policy are you referring to?

alcibiadescc said:   ultramvkkreddy said:   Does anyone know - IPAD NEW A6 RETINA one IN-STORE ONLY???? ONLINE will make it better price....10% CB from DISCOVER....(49$) + 60$ GC!!

yes got that offer and need one more 16GB new model....so was waiting for BF .....But using DISCOVER CARD does not give 5% CB ..may be i need to open RED CARD at target then...

But if it ONLINE as well it will be good for me...so i can get 10% CB!

DSJ said:   Has Target changed its nutty return policies?

No.

I like the 20 pc Pyrex set for $18.

I like PS vita bundle for $199.99

Crapola 9pm opening. Guess I'll be hoping for online availability.

The samsung 32" TV is 720p if anyone was trying to figure it out. (LN32E4003)

Does anyone know if those Egyptian cotton sheets are a deal or not? I have the hardest time finding good bedsheets no matter the price point.

Eh, I might buy a retro phone handset for some luddites I know and the Sherlock Holmes Blu-ray for my Dad, but otherwise I think I'll pass.

Target's new holiday price match guarantee means you won't have to return/rebuy:

http://blogs.trb.com/features/consumer/shopping/blog/2012/10/tar...

"get the difference refunded by showing the online price on mobile devices or printed pages from competitor websites listed above at the service desk"

Ha, and the system is as secure as a TSA checkpoint!

Looks like some of the best deals I've seen for this year. Nook Simple Touch, cameras, and game systems if you are in the market for those.

Watch out people, the policy exclude price match during Blackfriday...
"[...] Online pricing excludes Nov. 22-26 [...]"

hmm quick question, "ONLINE price match", does it mean i can bring the blackfriday add from XX store and they will price match during blackfriday? if it's a "in store" add?

BigWhy said:   Watch out people, the policy exclude price match during Blackfriday...

Is the "9pm tonight," as in Thursday night before BF? Reason I ask is that local paper here is going to carry most/all of the BF ads in the *Wednesday* paper, and you can see where the wording is then confusing... LOL

ir0nw0lf said:   Is the "9pm tonight," as in Thursday night before BF? Reason I ask is that local paper here is going to carry most/all of the BF ads in the *Wednesday* paper, and you can see where the wording is then confusing... LOL
Look at the back page of the ad. It's pretty clear, not confusing.

BigWhy said:   hmm quick question, "ONLINE price match", does it mean i can bring the blackfriday add from XX store and they will price match during blackfriday? if it's a "in store" add?

BigWhy said:   Watch out people, the policy exclude price match during Blackfriday...

No. The in-store price matching policy excludes prices offered 11/22-11/24. Here's the full blurb for their holiday price match policy, from which that quote was excerpted (available here):

Holiday Price-Match Policy (emphasis added) said: Holiday Price Match: Starts 11/1 on in-store purchases only. Original receipt required. Match Target/Target.com/Competitor Print Ads: Claim match by 12/24 by bringing current, local print ads or a Target.com webpage showing the lower price on the identical item to the Guest Service desk on the day the refund is requested. Excludes prices/offers: Nov. 22--24, CityTarget, percent off, clearance, bundles, special purchases, limited time/supply, items without a listed price, and errors.

Matching Select Online Competitors: Identical items on Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, WalMart.com, toysrus.com and BabiesRUs.com only. Claim match by 12/16 by showing the competitor website price valid on the day the match is requested to the Guest Service desk. Excludes prices/offers Nov. 22--26: marketplace, loyalty, errors, out of stock and select offer special pricing. Not available in Alaska and Hawaii. General: Important additional restrictions apply. See the Guest Service desk or Target.com/morereasons for details.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.