Text

Coupons:

Code: SEARS35OFF300AFFILIATEDEALS

SYWR Coupon: $50 off $299 appliances

Code: APPLIANCE25

------

At this time, all seem to stack.

Plus: 6% CB on Ebates.

Seems like a good price for a BASIC bundle..

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kenmore 3.4 cu ft Top Load Washer and 6.0 cu ft Dryer
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice price. A little worried about the reviews on the washer though. The reviews on the dryer are pretty good.

Washer
165 Reviews Write a review
79 Reviewers (48.0%) would recommend this to a friend.
Overall Rating Breakdown:

5stars (50)
4stars (27)
3stars (14)
2stars (14)
1stars (60)

Dryer
38 Reviews Write a review
30 Reviewers (79.0%) would recommend this to a friend.
Overall Rating Breakdown:

5stars (21)
4stars (12)
3stars (3)
2stars (1)
1stars (1)

dannydrift said:   Nice price. A little worried about the reviews on the washer though. The reviews on the dryer are pretty good.

I did notice that too (Went from a full 5 star review to a next 1 star review). I think though after reading the reviews in detail, and at this price point, it's still a safe bet for a basic/starter set.

Thanks OP. Pulled the trigger. Total, with tax, and picking it up myself instore, is $583.89 All coupons stacked.

ShopDiscover has 10% CashBack right now for Sears..

Bizatch said:   

ShopDiscover has 10% CashBack right now for Sears..

Ya, I noticed that...but I know it has been reported (at times) that Discover CashBack doesn't play nice with site coupons....so I went with a safer bet.

I bought this washer 2+ months ago with lots of trepidation. So far, all has been well. ALL new washers get very mixed reviews and they are much less simple than they used to be and more likely to malfunction. My 25 year old washer would do a complete load in 35 minutes; this one takes over an hour (70 min.). Some washers may be built tougher than others, but there are plenty of bad reviews on washers that cost 3 and 4 times as much. Your best bet is to read and follow the instructions, treat them gently and plug them into a surge suppressor to protect the electronics. And consider the 5 year extended warranty! Based on how many reviews of broken washers I read (many with wet clothes locked inside), I thought the 5 year extended warranty was worth $3x/yr. So, I've been pleased with this washing machine but I've only had it 2 months. I can pretty much guarantee it won't last the 25 years the previous Kenmore did.

lindelynn said:   I bought this washer 2+ months ago with lots of trepidation. So far, all has been well. ALL new washers get very mixed reviews and they are much less simple than they used to be and more likely to malfunction. My 25 year old washer would do a complete load in 35 minutes; this one takes over an hour (70 min.). Some washers may be built tougher than others, but there are plenty of bad reviews on washers that cost 3 and 4 times as much. Your best bet is to read and follow the instructions, treat them gently and plug them into a surge suppressor to protect the electronics. And consider the 5 year extended warranty! Based on how many reviews of broken washers I read (many with wet clothes locked inside), I thought the 5 year extended warranty was worth $3x/yr. So, I've been pleased with this washing machine but I've only had it 2 months. I can pretty much guarantee it won't last the 25 years the previous Kenmore did.

>>I bought this washer 2+ months ago with lots of trepidation

+1 for using trepidation, a $15 word, in a sentence on FW.

Most people lose it at Your / You're

something went wrong for me, I wanted just the dryer and it was showing up as 265 picked up in cart, but when I went to buy it price changed to 299 and I could not change it back

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014