Staples $20 gift card for Netflix Trial

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I know this deal has been running for maybe a year and has been covered earlier. However. I did not know of it and am sure many others might be in the same boat. Since this is nearing an end date (maybe Dec 2012) this assumes more importance especially with the recent Staples NeoTV200 deal. Here goes the details. This is not an easy rebate. Netflix will provide Dja link file to Staples who will then issue card. Pls note. The rebate form does not show up on site even though rebate link shows up when searched through manufacturer /Staples on Track rebate.

Product: Staples DJA -Netflix Gift Card
Rebate reward: $20.00 Gift Card
Purchase dates: 12-04-2011 through 12-31-2012
Postmark date: 12-31-2012
Promotion: $20 Staples Gift Card on Staples Tech rebate(11-71709) when a consumer signs up for Netflix trial

Edit: I believe MrFatwalletUser had posted this a year back!

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Netflix (80.06kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Thank you. I did not know.

FYI this rebate required you sign up through Staples tech offers website which is long gone or you needed to receive a register printed rebate with a Easy Rebate ID number when purchasing a qualifying tech item from Staples. Without the referral link from that site or a Easy Rebate ID number from a store receipt I seriously doubt you will still receive the rebate. I am not aware of any tech items purchased from Staples that is still printing the Easy Rebate ID number for this Netflix offer.

Can I get Netflix trial if I have my TV connected to TiVo (w/ lifetime subscription) but I don't have television service-- ie I have cable but not broadcast television? TiVo is on my wireless network and keeps updating.

(I haven't installed digital conversion boxes so lost cable signal a few months ago. Still have the cable service but no picture. Yeah, I know.)

ETA: I got a lot of the rebate receipts for this last year and never got around to signing up. Still have receipts somewhere...

Thanks for the reminder, I've had the activation code since 12/24/11 but forgot about it.

Just activated my Netflix Trial subscription.

I bought the ntv200 (2 actually, thinking of selling 1) but no code

sweet thx i was just about to start Netflix

Offer will be ending on 11/30/12.

See https://www.staplestechapps.com/

"The Staples Tech Offer will be ending on 11/30/12 and the site will no longer be accessible. Please be sure to redeem any offers before the end date and gather any information you may need about your redeemed offers."

Looking at my packing receipts from over the last year and cannot find the "unique transaction code"

Nevermind
Found a store receipt and I'M IN! Thanks!!

how do you know that your activation will trigger off the $20 gift card? Is there a way to track it like the Easy Rebates?
The only thing I can see if Offer Redeemed.

When you do the Netflix trial subscription (through the code you get from the Easy Rebate from select tech items earlier this year), you will get automatically applied for the $20 GC offer via direct data-entry.

1chris1 said:   When you do the Netflix trial subscription (through the code you get from the Easy Rebate from select tech items earlier this year), you will get automatically applied for the $20 GC offer via direct data-entry.Does the GC show in tracking at stapleseasyrebates or rebateshq?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014