• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This deal is NOT for newbies or the once a month cigar smoker. This deal is 25% or more off on really premium smokes...Opus, Anejo, Ashton, Padron, pretty much the best cigars in the world not made in Cuba.

www.bestcigarprices.com enter code 'comeback25' at checkout. Code expires 11/15/12.

Member Summary

cigars
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I predict red for you.

KayK said:   I predict red for you.

Lol, truer words were never spoken!

Are these not good?

I've never ordered from them, but the selection and prices do look good, with the exception of the Opus X, but then everyone overcharges for them.

Junk title...junk products. Seems like a good match.

green for a deal on a couple of my favorite cigars...Ashton and Arturo Fuente

what's with the red billbossus? Are you anti-cigar or something or do you just not like this deal?

eko said:   what's with the red billbossus?

Seems well deserved.

This is the best price I have ever seen for Liga Privada No.9 this year. In for one.

good find op, the opus is a great smoke. To appeal to the broader shopper appeal on FW, just buy Punch and you'll be happy with a mild cigar that has a light spice, almost wine hint and you'll be good to go for the holidays when guests arrive after dessert.

good find op, the opus is a great smoke. To appeal to the broader shopper appeal on FW, just buy Punch and you'll be happy with a mild cigar that has a light spice, almost wine hint and you'll be good to go for the holidays when guests arrive after dessert.

Bump with an improved thread title.

If I had more room and time I'd buy the place out of their Ashton VSGs and Hemingways.

The Opus X Belicoso XXX, also referred to as the Power Ranger: The MSRP on the cigar is about $10. This site's price is $29.95. I have no problem paying a couple of dollars more for this premium and hard to find cigar, but there is no way I'm paying much more than $15.

With that logic, 25% off of a cigar that's priced three times MSRP is NOT a deal but a rip off.

Good luck.

I never pay more than MSRP, that's why I do not even think about buying Opus X.

However, the price of Liga No.9s and Master Blends 3s are pretty good and those are awesome smokes also.
JRedleg said:   The Opus X Belicoso XXX, also referred to as the Power Ranger: The MSRP on the cigar is about $10. This site's price is $29.95. I have no problem paying a couple of dollars more for this premium and hard to find cigar, but there is no way I'm paying much more than $15.

With that logic, 25% off of a cigar that's priced three times MSRP is NOT a deal but a rip off.

Good luck.

This is a better deal on the name brands for $29.99:
Cigar.com Starter Pack includes the following:
5 - CAO BLACK Bengal (6.0"x50)
3 - Cohiba Red Dot Robusto (5.0"x49)
2 - Montecristo Classic Churchill (7.0"x54)

Plus:
-1- Fireside Desktop Humidor (30ct

I don't know where you guys are shopping but even with the high taxes in my stare I can get Opus and the rest cheaper. Maybe crap like CAO's are a good buy but you would have to pay me to smoke them.

Where is this deal? I couldnt find it....

slasko said:   This is a better deal on the name brands for $29.99:
Cigar.com Starter Pack includes the following:
5 - CAO BLACK Bengal (6.0"x50)
3 - Cohiba Red Dot Robusto (5.0"x49)
2 - Montecristo Classic Churchill (7.0"x54)

Plus:
-1- Fireside Desktop Humidor (30ct

Expired

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014